Fantasy 2019- New SUPERFLEX Dynasty League- Expressions of Interest

Who should be IR eligible

• Only players listed as IR

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Players with injury listed as Out but no holdouts/suspensions

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Anyone Sleeper deems as IR eligible (Injured,Holdouts,PUP)

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

live auto draft or do we get to make manual picks?

I can't find details on the site

OK so gillon is locked in which gives us 11. One more and we'll be complete.
I think unless there is any strong objections we'll run with Sleeper. We can do a live draft with no time limit on picks which would work and mean there will be no mistakes with exporting teams or anything. It also has a love chat so if any questions or problems arise within the draft we can address them there. For anyone who hasn't used or seen sleeper check out below.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh? Aww are you still upset about people you saying you take to long to pick BeinPurplenGreen ?

You Helfarch work your issues first then perhaps me and TGBB can talk.

gillon you're on the clock. Also if you haven't already everyone should get the sleeper app. It sends about 26494 notifications a day but it's good.

Yeah one of the more advanced ones so far, given it's also sending to my S3 as well.

Though like you say with the amount, I did already have to turn off notification for a few things haha.

Yeah one of the more advanced ones so far, given it's also sending to my S3 as well.

Though like you say with the amount, I did already have to turn off notification for a few things haha.
Yep I did the same when I woke in the middle of the night to a notification that said "In John DeFilippo's new offense, Leonard Fournette could catch a lot more passes"
That's a very loose interpretation of the word 'notification'

Yep I did the same when I woke in the middle of the night to a notification that said "In John DeFilippo's new offense, Leonard Fournette could catch a lot more passes"
That's a very loose interpretation of the word 'notification'

You can't go back to sleep after those kind of bombs are dropped.

To be ready to go for week 1 we need to average 9 picks a day from here. In the 1st 24 hours we’ve managed 4.

We’re gonna need some commitment here

Back