Whole thing is ****en balls
DDB2862C-EFF5-4B9D-B621-56B64FB98AF1.gif

cfx_1

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2010
New Farm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure why the posts get deleted. It seems to be relevent to the OP. Anyhoo, I PM'd you mate. We have 4 episodes out currently with another 2 to drop later this week and are recording another 6 on Sunday this week.

inb4 this gets deleted again for no reason.

Not sure why the posts get deleted. It seems to be relevent to the OP. Anyhoo, I PM'd you mate. We have 4 episodes out currently with another 2 to drop later this week and are recording another 6 on Sunday this week.

inb4 this gets deleted again for no reason.

Quoted for prosperity

cfx_1

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2010
New Farm
AFL Club
Collingwood
The guy on the left's hair is distracting me to the point of not being able to focus on the video. Is he an old guy with a young looking face or is he a young guy who's dyed his hair grey? o_O
Hahaha that's me. I'm 33. Been going grey since i was 16 which is just a hereditary thing so for the first time in my life i decided to stop dying it. The black on top is actually foils that have grown out and i need to get them re done My girlfriend pushed my to do it after getting sick of dying my hair every 2 weeks.

Which is strange because she is 23 and way out of my league. :shoutyoldman:

The good news is that i'll likely still have a full head of hair at 70.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hahaha that's me. I'm 33. Been going grey since i was 16 which is just a hereditary thing so for the first time in my life i decided to stop dying it. The black on top is actually foils that have grown out and i need to get them re done My girlfriend pushed my to do it after getting sick of dying my hair every 2 weeks.

Thanks for clearing that up man. I can concentrate on your vids now. :)

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Dude, youre gf will need a gigolo by the time you're 50.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast

I just watched your Adelaide and Carlolton vid, my thoughts are.

Informative:heavycheck:
Drink beers whilst hosting:heavycheck:
Sexy hair cuts:crossmark:
Doesn't rate BSmith as a pick:heavycheck:
Not as stoned as JcpDragonx:crossmark:
Agree with most of your thoughts:heavycheck:
Would watch again:heavycheck:

Nice work, keep em coming.:thumbsu:

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Obrien, who came 5th, is a Ruckman, been on the Crows list now 3 years ....is as fit as he's ever been ....is this his year @ $136K

Doesn't he also have a basketball background? And I think I read somewhere he was pushing for more midfield time.

Love me some preseason cliches.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Doesn't he also have a basketball background? And I think I read somewhere he was pushing for more midfield time.

Love me some preseason cliches.
Nope .....always football, 203 cm ....was playing CHB at U18 level ......very mobile, very aggressive, but has a kick only his Mother likes

But he has improved ! .......I've got Obrien as my tentative R3 , reckon he gets games, but how many is ????????

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nope .....always football, 203 cm ....was playing CHB at U18 level ......very mobile, very aggressive, but has a kick only his Mother likes

But he has improved ! .......I've got Obrien as my tentative R3 , reckon he gets games, but how many is ????????
Haha I meant the basketball thing as a joke, cos we're at that time when the cliches start rolling in, and that's one of them. No idea about his footy skills, that's more your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back