Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like Libba/Dunkley/Wallis will be interchangeable all year from the inside role to the half forward line. Libba and Wallis are pretty handy around goal with set shots. Dunkley not so much but he's better overhead.

Will be interesting to see what happens. I feel like all 3 in the one side might be too many but it's hard to leave out quality players who can win their own ball for guys a bit more flakey around the contest. Libba might be ok off half back with his good ball use and decision making similar to Caleb Daniel towards the end of last year. Pace might hold him back a little though.

I've just removed one post which I felt to be abusive and crossing the line. The respect towards other posters on here has slipped again lately. Regardless of whether or not you like another poster and regardless of whether or not you agree with their attitude or opinions, there is no excuse for personal attacks.

No personal abuse will be tolerated. I'm sick of issuing this warning and will be more heavy handed in future with any further infractions.
:thumbsu::thumbsu: Personally think we'd see a wider range of posters and more diverse opinion if this approach is taken.

Only one I've seen
45150394-background-cartoon-illustration-of-fast-moving-stars-in-space.jpg
He wasn't at the open training on Saturday and I didn't see BTB or the Bont either.

Love Schachs running, apparently the bloke is ahead of the curve on what I've heard about this pre season.
No doubt Schache is a endurance beast. Lead every run through on Saturday (in his group ) without raising a sweat. But poor old Buku was trailing badly on each section. Obviously needs a fair bit of work in the aerobic dept.!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt Schache is a endurance beast. Lead every run through on Saturday (in his group ) without raising a sweat. But poor old Buku was trailing badly on each section. Obviously needs a fair bit of work in the aerobic dept.!!
Thanks for the update and pics! How's my boy Jordon doing? Question mark on him seemed to be tank and possibly mobility, how does he look on the track/any progress?

How long is Smiths Achilles injury scheduled to keep him out of training for? Keen to see him get out there with the rest of the team.

I've just removed one post which I felt to be abusive and crossing the line. The respect towards other posters on here has slipped again lately. Regardless of whether or not you like another poster and regardless of whether or not you agree with their attitude or opinions, there is no excuse for personal attacks.

No personal abuse will be tolerated. I'm sick of issuing this warning and will be more heavy handed in future with any further infractions.
just suspend them. i just want to read and comment on training please. thank you all.

Apparently (according to Macrae) BTB has chosen not to participate in preseason this year given that its too much strain on his mental health.
Macrae said nothing about his mental health. All he said was that he is being eased into training. Stop making it up, you are not an expert on the mental health of others.

So good to see JJ with that blonde hair gone, not that it matters but i think it's better
I have a feeling or forwardline is going to go well next year and think Lloyd will be good for us.
If Libba stays on the park then watch out with him and Dunkley in the middle will be great with the Bont and Macrae switching forward mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back