Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

The only man who can defeat chuck Norris
Police searched far and wide for Andrew Norris and Andrew Morris in the disappearance of Tegan Lane. Perhaps they should have been focusing their attention on Chuck Morris and Dale Norris.

hey guys hearing some rumours that dunkley has been training/playing as a forward in the preseason. is this true? what mid-forward split are u guys expecting from him this year?

hey guys hearing some rumours that dunkley has been training/playing as a forward in the preseason. is this true? what mid-forward split are u guys expecting from him this year?

na that's bullshit - he has been training with the defenders - going to become a hardnosed back pocket

You can get a job with Scanlens!

Ive been looking for a new gig as my typewriter repair business hasn't been doing so well of late. I knew I should never have left the whaling industry.

Are Scanlon's hiring?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes they are but they are bit short on rock hard chewing gum sprinkled with some sort of questionable white substance.
I believe I heard white substance?
- Jack Watts

Ive been looking for a new gig as my typewriter repair business hasn't been doing so well of late. I knew I should never have left the whaling industry.

Are Scanlon's hiring?

I've got a stock of carbon paper and White Out (purchased from Mike Nesmith's mum) that I can let you have at a reasonable price if you think that would help reinvigorate your business.

The rumour I heard was that he’s been training as a centre-half-forward-flank-pocket-wingman with a 69% ruck/rover split.

I've got a stock of carbon paper and White Out (purchased from Mike Nesmith's mum) that I can let you have at a reasonable price if you think that would help reinvigorate your business.

Thanks. However, Im currently transitioning to a new career and have just begun a 4 year apprenticeship as a VCR repairman. I plan on cornering the emerging BetaMax market.

We're hoping he plays in the middle. He has played forward in the past with mediocre results.
I dont mind what he offers forward, if he can learn to kick a higher percentage of his set shots hed be a very handy rotation there but after he moved into the middle full time he averaged 29 touches a game and his impact on the inside had a huge effect on the likes of Bont, Macrae etc getting more outside ball. He will play midfield surely.

Yes they are but they are bit short on rock hard chewing gum sprinkled with some sort of questionable white substance.

Not football related and this is true - i saw a tv program once that said the white substance was actually crushed marble. any know if it is true? (Buzz Feed says it is but not sure how reliable that site is)

Thanks. However, Im currently transitioning to a new career and have just begun a 4 year apprenticeship as a VCR repairman. I plan on cornering the emerging BetaMax market.

Watch out, LaserDisc is mounting a challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back