Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Tom Bellchambers injured? Because if he's not I can't see Clarke getting games since Essendon only play 1 ruck and Clarke is not a forward/ruck. This year Leuenberger played 2 games which were the 2 games that TBC didn't play, I'm assuming he missed through injury/suspension. McKernan to provide the ruck relief.
Bellchambers doesn't have a great injury history ....he's 30 this year ...so i can see Clark as a R# option & getting some games

upload_2018-12-13_12-50-36.png

Bellchambers doesn't have a great injury history ....he's 30 this year ...so i can see Clark as a R# option & getting some games

View attachment 594986
2008-10: Slowly breaking out
2011-13: Getting his body better each season
2014: Body fails
2015-18: Getting his body better each season
2019: Body fails or full 22?

Is Tom Bellchambers injured? Because if he's not I can't see Clarke getting games since Essendon only play 1 ruck and Clarke is not a forward/ruck. This year Leuenberger played 2 games which were the 2 games that TBC didn't play, I'm assuming he missed through injury/suspension. McKernan to provide the ruck relief.
That's true. That's why I said its all hypothetical pretty much.
Theres a couple articles of Clarke saying he reckons he can play in the same team as Bellchambers, but we'll see.
I'm just hoping Clarke can at least play the first 6 games somehow.

Anyone game enough to chuck Jack Billings in their team?

Surely improves!??! Averaged 93.4 last 10 games after his gash start to the season.
I'll probably pick him, they switched his position in the middle of last year and he started scoring better. As long as St Kilda don't play him in the goal square again he'll go well

I'll probably pick him, they switched his position in the middle of last year and he started scoring better. As long as St Kilda don't play him in the goal square again he'll go well
First Draft has Billings in my side ....but it's a LONG pre-season

He's been training exclusively with the mids iirc. It's a big year for JB. He is well and truly due to being some consistency and the level pf performance he is capable of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't look now but Herald Sun article with the headline.

Jack Billings is looking forward to spending more time in St Kilda’s midfield

I'm going to get sucked in again aren't I...!??
Yes you are ;) ......but you're probably not going to be alone, me thinks

Agreed. Would be a very nice wingman with bursts fwd. Hopefully we know have enough small fwds to not have to waste our most naturally gifted player away from the action.

It's up to him now to step up.... particularly during pre season so he sucker punches you gullible kents! :p

Don't look now but Herald Sun article with the headline.

Jack Billings is looking forward to spending more time in St Kilda’s midfield

I'm going to get sucked in again aren't I...!??

Tomorrow's headline :$

Michael Hibberd is looking forward to recapturing his 2017 SC form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back