Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd iteration. With Roberton apparently looking fit during intraclub I've shuffled to fit him in at D4. Would be happy with an 80 avg whilst I upgrade all other rookies, leaving him til last/D7. In light of his surgery, I've flipped Fyfe to the healthier Macrae... just too concerned about him missing games early. Ditto flipped Oliver to Kelly due to pre season surgeries. Oliver will be first upgrade target. Gawn > Goldstein was the sacrifice to fund rookie > Roberton... hope it's the right move. Gray still holding on to F3, but may be flipped to Smith or TKelly pending JLT.

1551234377352.png

Did Some tinkering to bring miles into m6 than m5 I feel that’s a good position to put him at with Neale coming in who I have feel is gonna start the yr well. First time picking Neale . Waiting for jlt and rookies to named rnd 1 etc

E17DDC31-469A-4906-999B-8BFBAA7BB6DF.jpeg

3rd iteration. With Roberton apparently looking fit during intraclub I've shuffled to fit him in at D4. Would be happy with an 80 avg whilst I upgrade all other rookies, leaving him til last/D7. In light of his surgery, I've flipped Fyfe to the healthier Macrae... just too concerned about him missing games early. Ditto flipped Oliver to Kelly due to pre season surgeries. Oliver will be first upgrade target. Gawn > Goldstein was the sacrifice to fund rookie > Roberton... hope it's the right move. Gray still holding on to F3, but may be flipped to Smith or TKelly pending JLT.

View attachment 626485

*Googles "Clayton Oliver Surgery" *

oh.... well *

View attachment 626485
LOL

View attachment 626485
Solid Team!
Personally not going the top backs this year but would not discredit anyone that does.
Whitfield and Roberton must haves and I think your rooks are pretty spot on with current info.
McCrae is awesome but I think its better to look at a value pick to gain coin as I doubt he will rise, but again that is personal preference.
Your other premo mids are all good gets and should continue their scoring, I for some reason have doubts on Kelly which tbh I cannot exactly put into words but it has something to do with tagging.
Constable from an inside word is supposedly not the new coming unfortunately as supposedly was not as contested as was hoped for.
Grundy injured but will be fine and I've got Goldy too but starting to wonder if I should actually pick Campbell for Nth instead??
Solid forward line but I reckon McAdam won't be playing first up, think it will be Stengle or Murphy for the spot opposite Eddie. . Cavarra and Parker will be great SC rooks this year but possibly young an unpgrade in the middle of the year.
But who the * knows at this stage hey :)

Last version before I start to over-reacting to JLT form...

View attachment 626656
View attachment 626657

giphy.gif

Solid Team!
Personally not going the top backs this year but would not discredit anyone that does.
Whitfield and Roberton must haves and I think your rooks are pretty spot on with current info.
McCrae is awesome but I think its better to look at a value pick to gain coin as I doubt he will rise, but again that is personal preference.
Your other premo mids are all good gets and should continue their scoring, I for some reason have doubts on Kelly which tbh I cannot exactly put into words but it has something to do with tagging.
Constable from an inside word is supposedly not the new coming unfortunately as supposedly was not as contested as was hoped for.
Grundy injured but will be fine and I've got Goldy too but starting to wonder if I should actually pick Campbell for Nth instead??
Solid forward line but I reckon McAdam won't be playing first up, think it will be Stengle or Murphy for the spot opposite Eddie. . Cavarra and Parker will be great SC rooks this year but possibly young an unpgrade in the middle of the year.
But who the **** knows at this stage hey :)
Cheers for the feedback mate! Whitfield & Lloyd has been in the team for some time, they’re locks for mine. Sicily was Laird but concerned the new rule changes may impact him a bit (ie Smith kicking long from kick-ins).
Macrae I’m not 100% on. He may be flipped to Oliver if he has a huge JLT game with Viney in team, Zerrett or even Libba and bank the cash ($300k may sound a lot, but I play for cash leagues only). Grundy locked, Goldy watching closely in JLT.
Rookies are placeholders, but looking good. Walsh may suck everyone in (including me) during JLT. Collins the only popular rookie I’m not sold on, reckon he will be a very slow burner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back