Position 2019 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin will be 33 YO this year ......His Price for R2 is $140K more than Kruezer, and I have this feeling Kruezer could have a good year, under the new fitness supremo

Kreuzer is made from 2nd hand toilet paper,

You know - the rough stuff, that when you fold it it scratches your ass.

Kreuzer's last 5 years average.

Capture.PNG

klint-istvud-brr.gif

Kreuzer is made from 2nd hand toilet paper,

You know - the rough stuff, that when you fold it it scratches your ass.
Yes I agree, historically it seems a stupid decision ! .......I am hoping Andrew Russell going to Carlton makes a difference ......it's the only risky player In my team this year

I reckon Kruezer was having his Heart issues for a period of time last year, impacting his average in 2018 ......not hard to rationalize some of these decisions is it ;) :p
Agreed, all players have reasons they can't compete at their best year in year out, Heart issues, Mental issues its the human condition.
Raffle to pick them, big Maxy may decide to join a commune and grow out his beard or Sandilands
may go fight the white walkers at the wall, we just don't know.

Agreed, all players have reasons they can't compete at their best year in year out, Heart issues, Mental issues its the human condition.
Raffle to pick them, big Maxy may decide to join a commune and grow out his beard or Sandilands
may go fight the white walkers at the wall, we just don't know.
That's where we hopefully see players in the JLT series .....but also then what happens is, those early POD"s you identified, start to find their way into most teams :(

And B4 the bye? .....so which stretch of form to we believe, from an aging Goldy ?

It appears as though he's turned the corner with his mental health. Looked like he was back to the old Goldy in the second half of the year. I think that will continue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Light on for R/F rookies this year.
At a glance Bines from WC looks like the best option at 102k.

I know Sweet is a good loophole option, but I don't wanna be wasting a trade on him during the year to get a swingset open.

Reckon I only grab him if I lock in Grundy and Gawn.

Pairing Goldy with Xerri doesn't look to bad actually, 123k for a donut isn't ideal tho.

I don't think i can. I had Preuss as R2 but didn't feel overly comfortable with it so i've shuffled the deck chairs and turned him in to Goldy.

Currently Grundy + Goldy, but open to other options, just depends which of the lower-priced rucks looks likely to have good JS over the first half of the season.
Little worried by Goldy tooth length, but midfield bolstered and Preuss gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely will consider.

In some ways more risk if you start with the topliners. Every year one or two cheap rucks make the leap (either coming back from injury or breaking out). Unless Gawn or Grundy start ripping out 130+ consistently from R1 you'll be behind the players that choose the right cheapie.

A lot of contending players will be completing their rucks during the byes I expect especially with Gawn and Grundy sharing the same bye. You always have Danger, Fyfe and one or two other mids to provide c/vc options if you leave one ruck as a late upgrade.

Yeah, think it is definitely worth monitoring and keeping an open mind on.
Sometimes, you need to ignore efficiency if spend if the player is that far ahead in output, but there’s a question mark on Gawn if Preuss plays, e.g., so likely won’t apply here.
No doubt the funds can be distributed more efficiently by investing in other lines (e.g a number of slightly underpriced mids with good prospects) in the starting lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back