2019 - * the byes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should have 19 this week but that’s including Z.Williams, Whitfield and Hore... (also need setterfield and Walsh to play). Should be swell

Will definitely have to trade this week to field 18 but until teams announced I have no idea who to bring in given the dearth of rookies. Can do some upgrading but will also need to bring in cheapies.

I've got 21 playing this round, but injury concerns include Sloan, Whitfield and Hore (and assuming O. Baker and Answerth are selected).

My main hope is that Keira and L.Baker hit their projected scores, because I have just enough cash to flip them to Boak and Sexy Robbie the week after. I suppose I could take Caleb Daniel instead of Boak if there's a shortfall.

Have 21 whose "teams" are playing this week, but that includes Scott and Hinge who weren't listed in their teams best at the weekend and are unlikely to be called up. The remaining 19 include MCrouch and Hore who missed last week but should be back and Whitfield, Hurn, (and possibly Beams), who are under injury clouds. Worst case scenario could see me with just 14 starters, but 19 still a possibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had only the bare minimum 18 playing this week so had to cop these bullshit scores from the following campaigners -

New recruit Coniglio -64
Answerth - 33
B.Smith -48
Baker - 50

And to just make a mockery of it all the SC Gods decide that Burgess should score 72 and beat them all. LOL!

I also revered my trades and brought Hatlely in over Clarke as I thought he would play with Greene being out.

I had to bring in a rookie before Friday night game as my trades were Whitfield > Hately via Answerth and Balta > Coniglio via Dunkley.

This campaigner of a game is seriously f@rking s**t and I don't know why I f@rking waste my time with it.

F@rkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Had only the bare minimum 18 playing this week so had to cop these ******** scores from the following campaigners -

New recruit Coniglio -64
Answerth - 33
B.Smith -48
Baker - 50

And to just make a mockery of it all the SC Gods decide that Burgess should score 72 and beat them all. LOL!

I also revered my trades and brought Hatlely in over Clarke as I thought he would play with Greene being out.

I had to bring in a rookie before Friday night game as my trades were Whitfield > Hately via Answerth and Balta > Coniglio via Dunkley.

This campaigner of a game is seriously f@rking **** and I don't know why I f@rking waste my time with it.

F@rkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

giphy.gif
That isn't so bad.

I had all those players except Balta over Baker. Playing 18 as well.

Stupidly locked in my trades after Friday night's games as I didn't think I would be free to do them yesterday:
Whitfield - > Jelly
Lockhart - > O Baker

Then I jumped on here and read that Greene didn't train with Hately as the only travelling emergency.

So I raged and locked in Bailey Scott - > Hately hoping to ditch Balta's score.

Now Higgins and Hall are injured. Watch Scott come back in.

Had only the bare minimum 18 playing this week so had to cop these ******** scores from the following campaigners -

New recruit Coniglio -64
Answerth - 33
B.Smith -48
Baker - 50

This campaigner of a game is seriously f@rking **** and I don't know why I f@rking waste my time with it.

giphy.gif

I'm bit over it too mate. Reckon next year Ill just pick a team with my gut. Zero research. And trade with my chol :moustache:

That isn't so bad.

I had all those players except Balta over Baker. Playing 18 as well.

Stupidly locked in my trades after Friday night's games as I didn't think I would be free to do them yesterday:
Whitfield - > Jelly
Lockhart - > O Baker

Then I jumped on here and read that Greene didn't train with Hately as the only travelling emergency.

So I raged and locked in Bailey Scott - > Hately hoping to ditch Balta's score.

Now Higgins and Hall are injured. Watch Scott come back in.

Yeah I can see Scott getting a game at some point again which is why I'll hang onto him for but can see why you also ditched him.

I have Hayes to ditch before him so I'll probably ditch Hayes for Clarke and then Hately becomes my M10.

Just got to hope that Hately gets some more games somehow before the end of the season.

Will probably be due to Jelly or Cogs getting injured who I also have in my team. :drunk:

Round 12 here
View attachment 683664View attachment 683663
View attachment 683662

Wowee, a possible 22 in round 12, but I'll be happy enough to roll with the likely 18-19-20. Hopefully Hately ******* plays this week from a Cogs/Jelly late withdrawal so campaigners have to pay up for him if he holds his spot, wouldn't that be nice

Round 13
View attachment 683667
View attachment 683666
View attachment 683665

Possible 18, but Rocky Hammy, Setterfield, Hately and Scott are the primary concerns

Hore likely becomes Sicily straight up, dunno what else to do after that as yet, might trade Brayspud and Scott then, but will work that out next week. Will be carnage that week, but feel fielding 17-18 could be good enough to get something respectable

Round 14

View attachment 683661
View attachment 683660
View attachment 683659

Possible 18 again, hopefully Rocky's hammy is fine by then, however I'll have likely plowed through 5-6 trades by now, so I should be able to have traded my way out of trouble by here

Hore, Walsh, Scott, Baker etc probably all get chopped by then, maybe Smith too if the cows make heaps of cash, we'll see on that one, would love to turn him to Hurn, but finishing my midfield will take on a higher priority first.

R15 and onwards, if I haven't traded out Brayspud by then then the likes of him or Libba plus Duursma, Answerth and Parker are candidates to be moved on, not all will go, I'll try and keep 1 of Brayspud/Libba for M9 and try to get Rocky to M8 but will need some luck with the remaining cows for them midfield upgrades and be very patient. I think Setterfield will be a keeper now for coverage providing he stays fit and keeps performing at any level he plays, hopefully see upside in him late in the season. Might be able to hold Burgess with Gardner for extra coverage too, they'll probably be spuds, but 30s + 40s are better than zeros. Hately will be held too unless he gets injured, feel he's next in line for GWS midfield, just need injuries there and he's in.

Pretty optimistic with my strategy, last weeks rookie bonanza will really help in 2 weeks time to start upgrade season
This was before R11, had it worked out perfectly but then the SC Gods went **** you Pups

R11: Rocky stupidly flying to China, Shitfield injured and Hore LW from that dodgy calf. Traded in Hore to Zerrett and moved Duurs down back as I did not want a 20-30 from Answerth as Burgess spudded up, Answerth gets a 70, Zerrett only slightly better with an 80 odd and lost 15k in value... 13 trades left

R12: Baker and Answerth get reamed by CD, no trades made though as I know R13 will be tough and don't want to bring in guys from R13. Score ok, but know the pain is coming

R13: Rocky still not back, Burgess gets dropped after his best score of the season, Cameron ruining Hately's GWS career (hope the kid walks out and becomes a gun elsewhere).

Trade Shitfield to Sicdawg, Scott to Bewley and Baker to Daniel (couldn't risk Baker losing cash and I think he will, so a good trade, plus I had 6 playing forwards already with Baker, would've ruined my structure or traded someone not ready to be traded had I held him)

Walsh and Duurs get reamed by CD and Libba does his knee to add insult to injury, Parker spuds up again...1487

Walsh, Parker and Libba are done now

10 trades left and more sideways kind of trades upcoming...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back