2019 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

But WHAT IF!

What if Ross and the team/club are sick of losing away games so have mixed it up and flew out early. Get there a day earlier, revisit the place of their pre-season camp - the memories, the fun, the commitments. Then make a vowel to actually win by 100+pts this week. Just imagine WHAT IF.

Would make for an interesting sub-plot when we all watch the club DVD released after winning the flag this year. “Reminder the line in the sand game where the team said “No more being useless on the road””.

Pretty sure they’ll be flying out tomorrow; Virgin (who don’t normally fly Perth to Gold Coast) have a flight to Gold Coast leaving tomorrow afternoon

But WHAT IF!

What if Ross and the team/club are sick of losing away games so have mixed it up and flew out early. Get there a day earlier, revisit the place of their pre-season camp - the memories, the fun, the commitments. Then make a vowel to actually win by 100+pts this week. Just imagine WHAT IF.

Would make for an interesting sub-plot when we all watch the club DVD released after winning the flag this year. “Reminder the line in the sand game where the team said “No more being useless on the road””.
Id like to buy 2 vowels please ian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here it is.

Bewley, Sandi and Switta not on the track. Switta and Sandi did come out of the gym briefly.

Logue walking laps. I would guess some time away.

Ballas ran laps, as did Harley.

Shill in the rehab group, looks a fair way away to me.

As on the clip above, Blakely and Cox still in rehab, but looking good.

Sean Darcy without strapping and looking good to go.

Valente with the main group.

A low key training session. No one particularly stood out, although I felt Cam looked confident, happy and moved well.

Hogan went over on his ankle at one point and everyone held their breath, but he finished out the training session fine.

I’d be guessing Hogan for Ballas.

Here it is.

Bewley, Sandi and Switta not on the track. Switta and Sandi did come out of the gym briefly.

A low key training session. No one particularly stood out, although I felt Cam looked confident, happy and moved well.

Hogan went over on his ankle at one point and everyone held their breath, but he finished out the training session fine.

Logue walking laps is interesting. Didnt see him doing anything else. Would of thought he should be close to go to go

Here it is.

Thanks. Logue, Switta and S Hill are concerning. All 3 are meant to have finished their rehab around now.

Thanks. Logue, Switta and S Hill are concerning. All 3 are meant to have finished their rehab around now.
Is it possible they're playing in the Peel scratch match tomorrow?

At least Logue and Switta on limited minutes?

Keeping their legs fresh- load management or whatever the boffins call it?

I don’t know if that’s a question, but I didn’t see him doing anything else.

Any tips based on who trained with the main group who will make the cut from the eight named on the bench?

Here it is.

Forward line will be to top heavy. Bring in another small. Hogan needs to sit the next couple of plays out and learn from this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back