2020/2021 NBA Season Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lakers staring down the barrel of a 1st round exit in the Western Conference. 2-3 down to Phoenix. Looks like they badly need a fit AD in Game 6 and 7. Also an amazing game with Denver beating Portland in double OT to take a 3-2 lead.

Western Conference Winner:
Utah 2.25
Clippers 3.75
Suns 6
Lakers 7
Nuggets 12
Mavericks 23
Portland 26
Memphis 501

Lakers at 7 far too short.......given they are now 3.35 to win the series against Phoenix and have to beat 2 more Western Conference teams in a series, I'd be wanting double digits at least.

Would love the Bucks to win but this Nets team is too deep ....
Do you really need an overly deep team at this time of year? The starting 5 will be playing 38+ mins anyway. Couple role players and you're fine

Nets defensively are terrible while Jrue, Greek, and Lopez are very good on that end. Middleton is a good player too - I think this is the best series of the entire playoffs though. Divincenzo out hurts them but I could see Greek putting up 35PPG in this series with the Nets lack of defence, especially in the paint

Huge series starting tomorrow with the Bucks & Nets. Giannis will be hard for the nets to defend, but expecting Nets to win series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must admit I'm finding some of these huge blowouts in the finals quite dull. Teams essentially resting starters for last quarters so nearly impossible to consider much from a wagering perspective.

Another Same Game Multi for Denver v Phoenix Game 1

Jokic 10+ Rebounds
Chris Paul 9 + Assists
Michael Porter Jr 20+ Points

Odds: $5.10
Even though I lost this bet...ill try this same combination for Game 2....wasnt that far off. Porter Jr is a hogger of the scoring if he really wants to get going...

Get the broomsticks out. The Nets are going to win this 4-0

Milwaukee are proving they are a 1 man band. (or 1.5 man band)

A week is a long time in basketball!

Had a little nibble on the bucks at the start of the series @ 7.50 for the title.
Reasoning being that if they can get past the nets- they can get past anyone.

@ 5.50 now for the title but still value I think.

A week is a long time in basketball!

Had a little nibble on the bucks at the start of the series @ 7.50 for the title.
Reasoning being that if they can get past the nets- they can get past anyone.

@ 5.50 now for the title but still value I think.
Home court advantage still to the Nets. That I think is reason enough for them to win this series. Would love to see the Bucks make it past the Nets though. (I though the whole NBA world wants them to win this series)

How bad are the kyrie and harden injuries?
Kyrie had an ankle injury and from what I gathered will be fit for the next game. It was a twisted ankle on which he landed awkwardly. Didn't watch the game but saw highlights.

Haven't followed Harden closely but has only played 1 minute in the 4 matches thus far. So there is concern there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back