List Mgmt. 2020/2021 Sign, Trade & Draft period

Remove this Banner Ad

we may have to wait a while for a pick, after Tarni.

]
Being dragged out more than the Brownlow telecast currently. 5 minutes of filler after one selection. Guessing there was a delay with getting the live cross, but surely they could have moved on and came back to the interview.

Being dragged out more than the Brownlow telecast currently. 5 minutes of filler after one selection. Guessing there was a delay with getting the live cross, but surely they could have moved on and came back to the interview.
yeah, probably a few issues given its a bit different

I I was ellie, I would have brushed my hair haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good positional balance amongst these draftees. Three former basketballers too.

Brown - mid
Velardo - under sized ruck or tall mid
Lin - outside mid, potential for the wing?
Moloney - marking key forward

On the coverage they said the word is we had our eyes on some SA players
I'd be very willing to bet it's Matilda Zander who I've been expecting the entire season. Was meant to come over for our VFLW program, coached by Symonds.

The other option it might be is Amber Ward as she got a combine invite and is a rebounding defender, but Zander is my pick just because of the Norwood link and was coming over.

It's also worth noting that players taken post-draft don't have to cover the costs. Whereas if you're South Australian and you nominate the Vic region, you have to cover the cost yourself. But by nominating SA, not getting picked up and then getting drafted by an interstate club they're effectively saying "we want you to come here and play for us" so therefore they pay the relocation costs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back