AFL 2020 - AFL Grand Final (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Loving this bad boy long time on lads:

20201024_090430.jpg

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
3u Selwood, Danger, Dusty all 15+ $1.88 (sb)
2.5u Either team under 19.5 $1.84 (TopSport)

There’s no way these three aren’t in the thick of it. Have each only missed 15 once this season.

Wet weather, liking this one to be low scoring and keep close. Fingers crossed for a nail biter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CarterS

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
I feel like Geelong should be favourites so I've smashed them on the H2H.
Ablett's NS price seems value as well.
Don't fall into the weather/unders bet it is the biggest myth in punting especially in QLD, where as they say, if you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes.

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Gaz Mania!!

3u Gaz 1 goal assist $1.70 (pb)
2u Gaz over 13.5 disposals $1.77 (lads)

At least one goal assist in 8/11 games. 13.5 is a key number for his disposals, has landed on 14 four times this season

Perth hot and sunny 30
Adelaide a shower or two 17
Brisbane storms hot, muggy and dewy

Good idea Gil having your biggest game of the year at night in Brisbane, you mug.

Definitely biased here, but a shower or two at Adelaide Oval would always produce a better spectacle than any game at the GABBA.

GABBA is a bit of a soulless stadium. Just my personal opinion. :$

GF Sprint Market seems odd to me
Hill $2.50
Nyuon $3.25
C. Cameron $5

Nyuon has a quicker combine speed than Hill and then Cameron, well surely he is just quicker.

You know you have gambling problems, when the GF sprint is an option to bet on.

Put me down for Hill. :$

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
3u Selwood, Danger, Dusty all 15+ $1.88 (sb)
2.5u Either team under 19.5 $1.84 (TopSport)

There’s no way these three aren’t in the thick of it. Have each only missed 15 once this season.
slightly incorrect, Selwood missed 15+ two times in rounds 10 and 12. (not counting r7 when he was injured early on.)
but yea pretty "safe" multi. i like the either team bet too, so good luck 👍

On this final day, I wanted to take the opportunity to say goodbye, farewell and amen to the 2020 season today. I will miss the trains, cars, ships, boats and motorbikes on here over summer, but alas we need new modes of transport to win in 2021.

Its been a treat to discuss, argue, fight, and most importantly laugh with you all on here, esp when my bets are crashing or crashed by quarter time.

The highlights for me this year has to be Neale 0.6 and getting on the JK train and he injures himself in the 1st qtr v Saints.

Most of all, I hope all you degenerates stay safe over summer and I look forward to more laughs in the 2021 Corona Season.

BloodRet I especially miss you rants.

mouncey2franklin I miss your trains.

NYRB I grew to appreciate your different points of view.

NonPhixion I like how you keep me in line without telling me off. lol

iluvparis the Godfather, the man of wisdom and probably longest serving member on this board.

Ohh Ok OhhDeledio I hated your usernames as it was a pain in the arse to tag you into things you fcuked me off. lol.

JuniorWatch great footy comp that you set up. Great pioneer stuff here.

LukeParkerno1 appreciate your insight and points of view

Robo87 love your goals bets and unit management

tangolikelama even though youre a Port poster, I like you too. lol

balmainforever thanks for the OP odds every week, great effort for reference too

Chism our Holy Mod, thanks for your work here too. Its been enjoyable the last couple of years on here, esp with some posters moving on.

Anyone else in here if I am forgetting but I have chatted or communicated with you Im sorry I missed you out, like my bets, I miss by one or two legs a perfect SGM.

2c39428518486038082129bd6d137184.gif

sneak

All Australian
Jul 1, 2007
Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Forecast keeps getting worse. Was 30% chance of rain, then 40% and now 70% with up to 6mm and a possible thunderstorm. Guaranteed to rain at stages during the afternoon so gonna be slippery and wet either way. Dangerfield Over 2.5 tackles, Guthrie Over 4.5 tackles, Prestia Over 4.5 tackles and Selwood Over 4.5 tackles all look likely in a contested scrap.
Who are you betting tackles markets with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back