Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Won't be watching

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Going shopping

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

the latest is always the greatest - how quickly people forget the exploits of hird, buckley & voss et al.........much easier to be considered a great finals player when you are playing in them so often - that clown acka went alright..........

But you will agree, you’ve seen the worst finals player ever tonight??

I seen him....

Richmond winning 3 flags is an inditement on the comp and totally embarrassing. Watching spud after spud collecting a medal. Modern coaching in the AFL is garbage. Everyone knew at start of season ur gunna have to knock over richs system to win flag..yet coach after coach dish up styles that plays straight into their hands and go nowhete near trying to exploit its obvious weakness. Fagan in that final showed everyone. Fmd a team of 15 dead ordinay footballers have won 3 flags..embarrassing

Tonight proving yet again system & playing your role is hugely more important these days compared to individual talent or brilliance.

The other notable things were if you have poor decision making or skills you will be exposed in big games/finals.
Need both. Dusty was the difference.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Need both. Dusty was the difference.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Baker outstanding, Nankervis and Short very good also, no one ever talks about these types.....

Their under rated defensive unit repelled a million F50 entries in the first half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond winning 3 flags is an inditement on the comp and totally embarrassing. Watching spud after spud collecting a medal. Modern coaching in the AFL is garbage. Everyone knew at start of season ur gunna have to knock over richs system to win flag..yet coach after coach dish up styles that plays straight into their hands and go nowhete near trying to exploit its obvious weakness. Fagan in that final showed everyone. Fmd a team of 15 dead ordinay footballers have won 3 flags..embarrassing

I wouldn't say it's embarrassing, Richmond are a very well coached side and there's plenty of talent on their list. They do have a few spuds, but there's been plenty of supds that have won premiership medals over the years. As the saying goes, a champion team will always beat a team of champions and Richmond has proven time and time again that their system stands up by getting it done when it counts.

If and when we win number 17, I couldn't care less how we do it or if we have a few spuds on our list.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't say it's embarrassing, Richmond are a very well coached side and there's plenty of talent on their list. They do have a few spuds, but there's been plenty of supds that have won premiership medals over the years. As the saying goes, a champion team will always beat a team of champions and Richmond has proven time and time again that their system stands up by getting it done when it counts.

If and when we win number 17, I couldn't care less how we do it or if we have a few spuds on our list.

Did u watch briz beat them 3 weeks ago? Its not rocket science. Its embarrassing. Gifted 3 flags by stubborn dumb coaches.

Not a pretty side. Not a polished side. And imo a team that wouldn’t stack up with the Brisbane, Geelong and Hawthorn premiership teams. But they play their roles and they play what is on a paper a simple game plan but they play it better than any other team.
that's about the size of it

Remember that ‘Focus on Footy’ attempted Richmond Coup in 2016???

Really wish they won that....

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

images

Send your resume through to all the other clubs. Im sure they'd love to hear from you.

Did u watch briz beat them 3 weeks ago? Its not rocket science. Its embarrassing. Gifted 3 flags by stubborn dumb coaches.
I did watch that game, but I still don't think they were gifted flags. 1 is hard enough to win, let alone 3. And I think that if the Lions played tonight, Richmond would have beaten them. There are lists that are better on paper, but there's more to it than that which the Tigers have proven. Don't think many here will agree but that's the way I see it

Tonight proving yet again system & playing your role is hugely more important these days compared to individual talent or brilliance.

The other notable things were if you have poor decision making or skills you will be exposed in big games/finals.
Probably not the best game to make that point

Back