AFL 2020 - AFL Round 12 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Soft as free kick gws deserved.to equal their 19 Point effort in grand final.. lucky,edit oh wait is 25 their equal lowest ever?!! Thought they would of gone less in early days.. piss weak wish they stayed on 19 n set new record in a Derby loll Syd would of loved that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question how many goals better team are they with Greene in, they lose all sense of fire and structure without him and that's a horrific piss poor reflection on the group to rely on one guy I seriously think it's 6 goals

What was Sydney paying 40+?
Serious question how many goals better team are they with Greene in, they lose all sense of fire and structure without him and that's a horrific piss poor reflection on the group to rely on one guy I seriously think it's 6 goals

Toby Greene is worth at least 3 goals to this GWS side. But having him in this team tonight, wouldn't have won it alone.

the real question is how much better they are without Leon Cameron. about 15 goals. I think i could coach better from my couch

A lesson for me tonight as well with the betting: Don't judge the weather forecasts 1 day out before a game. The day before it said it would be perfect conditions for footy.

Second lesson, is to watch and get as much information pre-game as much as possible. Eg a late out, pre-game conditions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back