AFL 2020 - AFL Round 16 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Its like Ben Simmons shooting 3s. I just cant for the life of me understand how a professional can practice for months, let alone years and not improve.

No hyperbole id beat alot of these players for goal kicking (just a shame id fail the skin folds tests, barely score a 4.5 beep test, lack athleticism, endurance, speed, strength and marking ability. If not for these small issues id have made it LOL)
You watch Casboult and I was watching Langdon and Gawn stuttering in from 15m in the 4th qtr last week. I mean it's just farcical when you can't kick through a footy. Or kicking round the corner from 15m out or dribbling the ball along the ground on the run? It's either madness or incompetence.

Or alternatively i'm very salty when teams I back miss a few goals.

Bets for Tomorrow

Zorko AGS $2.12 NEDS - hasn't kicked a goal since round 10, is knocking on the door though kicking 0.1, 0.2, 0.1 & 0.1 in his last four games
McStay AGS $1.85 TAB - hasn't kicked a goal last two games, gets scoring opportunities as a target nearly every match so I'll back him tomorrow
Coleman AGS $2.30 TAB - Didn't kick one on debut, does stay in the side, I'll back him to kick one this time
McInerney AGS $3 TAB - Smith is in the side, I'll back McInerney when resting forward
Ainsworth AGS $2.25 NEDS - Odds to good to ignore considering he got opportunities last game kicking 1.2
Day AGS $1.92 NEDS - Has struggled to kick goals in consecutive games this year (only done it once), no Andrews, Day and King will have it easier
King 2+ $2.90 TAB - Andrews out, like his chances to kick 2+, plenty of opportunities last game kicking 2.4
Rankine 2+ $3.75 TAB - Hasn't kicked 2+ since round 10, last two games has kicked 1.1, hoping for a similar amount of scoring opportunities
Sexton 2+ $4 TAB - Confidence growing, kicked 4 straight last game in first game back, can see him kicking 2+ consecutively for first time this year
King AGS, Sexton AGS & Rankine AGS $3.30 SB - King will benefit with Andrews out, Sexton and Rankine are Gold Coast's two most dangerous smalls up forward

Bets for Tomorrow

Zorko AGS $2.12 NEDS - hasn't kicked a goal since round 10, is knocking on the door though kicking 0.1, 0.2, 0.1 & 0.1 in his last four games
McStay AGS $1.85 TAB - hasn't kicked a goal last two games, gets scoring opportunities as a target nearly every match so I'll back him tomorrow
Coleman AGS $2.30 TAB - Didn't kick one on debut, does stay in the side, I'll back him to kick one this time
McInerney AGS $3 TAB - Smith is in the side, I'll back McInerney when resting forward
Ainsworth AGS $2.25 NEDS - Odds to good to ignore considering he got opportunities last game kicking 1.2
Day AGS $1.92 NEDS - Has struggled to kick goals in consecutive games this year (only done it once), no Andrews, Day and King will have it easier
King 2+ $2.90 TAB - Andrews out, like his chances to kick 2+, plenty of opportunities last game kicking 2.4
Rankine 2+ $3.75 TAB - Hasn't kicked 2+ since round 10, last two games has kicked 1.1, hoping for a similar amount of scoring opportunities
Sexton 2+ $4 TAB - Confidence growing, kicked 4 straight last game in first game back, can see him kicking 2+ consecutively for first time this year
King AGS, Sexton AGS & Rankine AGS $3.30 SB - King will benefit with Andrews out, Sexton and Rankine are Gold Coast's two most dangerous smalls up forward
I think the lay of the day tomorrow is the Big O. With Smith in the side as you pointed out, I immediately went to check on his odds on sportsbet for multiples but the ratbags haven't listed him which is annoying. $3 any time is unreal and almost worth a large-ish punt.

I think the lay of the day tomorrow is the Big O. With Smith in the side as you pointed out, I immediately went to check on his odds on sportsbet for multiples but the ratbags haven't listed him which is annoying. $3 any time is unreal and almost worth a large-ish punt.
if Beteasy still existed we would have found him listed!!! :mad:
so much for "all your betting options are moving to sportsbet"

also, $25 max -cameron and rankine both to kick a goal @2 PB

Last edited:
$80 on Mcinerney AGS @2.60 lads (TAB account frozen)

King 2
Mcstay
Rankine
@7.25 SB

King 2@2.50
Rankine 2@3.30
Sexton 2@3.75

Don't usually do singles like that. You'd expect at least one of them to kick 2 but we'll see how it plays out. Also SGM into 33.75.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale is $3 AGS at Neds.

I don't have a Neds account, though. Just thought I'd mention it. Seems decent.
Do like the value here, thanks! I've had a look, he's kicked at least one goal in eight out of his first eleven matches and hasn't kicked a goal in his last three matches so yeah think he's capable of hitting the scoreboard again soon. Worth a punt.

No cricket thread that I can see so I'll post it here.

Malan top Eng runscorer into Wade top Aus runscorer @ 16 (lads).

Wade hit 50 in the warmup match, Malan is in terrific form.

You watch Casboult and I was watching Langdon and Gawn stuttering in from 15m in the 4th qtr last week. I mean it's just farcical when you can't kick through a footy. Or kicking round the corner from 15m out or dribbling the ball along the ground on the run? It's either madness or incompetence.

Or alternatively i'm very salty when teams I back miss a few goals.

It is completely unacceptable - it would be like going to your boss and saying

'yeah that report that was due today - I'd done all the hard work and it was basically finished but instead of hitting Ctrl-S I accidentally hit ctrl-alt-delete and now its all gone'

The New Zealand TAB has Mitch Robinson 15+ disposals and Ben Ainsworth 15+ Disposals for $3.00. I've taken a nibble of that.

Just curious do you get better odds with NZ TAB in general?

In South Australia, we got slightly better odds with teams playing SA teams, which probably reflects the market movement locally.

Just curious do you get better odds with NZ TAB in general?

In South Australia, we got slightly better odds with teams playing SA teams, which probably reflects the market movement locally.
Nah it’s generally $hit . Look at the goalscorer markets for tonight from NZ TAB. I reckon what they do , is have a sneak at Sportsbet prices and then adjust it down a bit .
0ECE5942-7747-4A2C-90E6-D24542EF4A6B.jpeg

Swans to win by 40+ points or more paying $2.37, up by 39 points as I speak

Seen worser $2.37 shots before.

Carlton not come to play today.

This is one of the worst predictions for live betting in AFL this season. I totally jinxed it when Sydney were 39 points up last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back