AFL 2020 - AFL Round 16 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we got derailed a few days ago, it was a tough night for all of us.

Especially those who did what I did and purchased premium first class seats on the maiden trip.

But the K-Train returns tonight and tickets are even better value now than they were before.

View attachment 957160

The odds for AGS at Uni almost feel criminal (2.50 vs 1.71 at SB, 2.12 at Lads, 2.30 at TAB).

Also like 2+ and 3+ (and even a cheeky 4+ @ 91). Got a unit on each.

The MA Medal is speculative but if he gets on the board, who knows what the judges will do?

This kid kicked eight goals in his two scratch matches immediately prior to debut.

On debut he played close to goal for most of the game, the ball constantly went over his head.

Could be one of those feast-or-famine type forwards, and tonight, I sense he'll be feasting on Sherrin.

Snap up your tickets for the K-Train now. Soon it will be standing room only.*

*And you don't want to be standing if the K-Train gets derailed again, boy oh boy.

I've snapped a ticket and am board the K- Train for the Ashcroft Medal. Whacked me bonus $50 on Coleman. Also on him for 4+ Goals @ $118

1599640846509.png

1u Bris 1-39. I think GC come out very strong here just don't think they have the personnel to pinch the win.

Also on King and Rankine 3+ at $5 with Betdeluxe. With Andrews out and Rankine liking a big stage I think this should go close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back