AFL 2020 - AFL Round 18 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

SGM: Port +25.5 (alt. handicap), Pendlebury 20+, Adams 15+ $1.95 lads

Port would have to be very off to lose by more than 4 goals, Pendles 20+ 10/12 (two misses 19), Adams 15+ 16/16

Can anyone confirm with me that the SGM promo with Sportsbet was in play for the Freo vs Bulldogs game yesterday?
Missed by 1 leg but didn't get a bonus bet/refund

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can anyone confirm with me that the SGM promo with Sportsbet was in play for the Freo vs Bulldogs game yesterday?

Says any match from thurs to mon so yes it applied.

Were you under $2 min odds?, first 3 on that game etc?

Check all the TC on the banner on the website

Edit: see below- maybe only thurs fri, depending on whether you got the combined afl nrl offer show up when you login

Nope - was only on Thursday and Friday games this round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No there is a combined afl nrl offer for the whole round- although i just saw it says 'exclusive' so maybe not all accounts got it?
Mine did

Correct - exclusive means it is just for your account

AFL and NRL was Thursday and Friday nights only

Nope - was only on Thursday and Friday games this round
I think earlier in the week that was the case but then over the weekend this popped up. 20200921_123020.jpeg

EDIT: Hit them up about it and they refunded it. Thanks guys.

And considering it's already money I have lost, I'm throwing it at De Goey Most Goals - $5.50

Last edited:
Who's with me on this high octane thrill ride tonight?!

Total points u150 @1.01

(I actually am using it as a 3rd leg in a bonus bet eligible 3leg multi)

Dixon AGS
Dixon to kick 2
Points u150

@2.05

Boosts the odds on dixon kicking 2 from 1.83, plus provides bonus bet cover as long as he kicks 1 (and its not a 25 goal shootout)

Who's with me on this high octane thrill ride tonight?!

Total points u150 @1.01

(I actually am using it as a 3rd leg in a bonus bet eligible 3leg multi)

Dixon AGS
Dixon to kick 2
Points u150

@2.05

Boosts the odds on dixon kicking 2 from 1.83, plus provides bonus bet cover as long as he kicks 1 (and its not a 25 goal shootout)

The Dixon AGS and Dixon 2+ in the SGM is a good way to see you get banned. Congratulations. It may not happen over night, but it will happen.

The Dixon AGS and Dixon 2+ in the SGM is a good way to see you get banned. Congratulations. It may not happen over night, but it will happen.

What happens when you get banned?
Do you get a warning?
What are you banned from?
Are you banned from placing new bets or are you banned from logging into your account or what?
What happens to pending bets?

DeGoey Most Goals Gr1 - $5.50

DeGoey Most Goals Gr1
Treloar Most Disposals Gr1
Rockliff 25+
$40.75

Just logged on to see if anyone else riding De Goey train tonight, 5 goals and 4 goals last 2 games.Not saying he can again but $2.20, $5, $12 and $34 2,3,4,5 worse a shackle or 2.

Different route tonight;

4u First half highest scoring half @ $2.02 (lads)

Love hitting up some statistic based bets. Still priced for something that is traditionally more common to happen in the second half. At the Gabba we’re 19-10 (65%) on first half being the highest scoring half this season. Digging deeper, Port have kicked 55% (2nd ranked) of their points in the first half and Collingwood have gone at 54% (3rd ranked - tied). No rain predicted tonight, but expect the dew to make the game more difficult as it progresses. Depending on how the game plays out, possession may be held for longer period later in the second half too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back