AFL 2020 - AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Think WB-8.5 is the bet of the round. Geel and GC have bounced back from poor round 1 performances and they should be ready to go after their debacle in round 1. The Saints were also terrible in the 2nd half against NM who had multiple injuries and underdone players so I don't rate their round 1 performance. Also think that Saints will suffer with 5 new faces this year (+ King) and likely struggle to gel after the long break. WB could get a big win here.

The Syd form in beating Ade doesn't look great now. If Papley and Heeney get well held they'll struggle to kick goals. Think Ess on paper are far superior, but they had a terrible prep which saw them fade badly against Freo. If you have SB they could be a great bet H2H if they shoot out quickly but fade late.

2u Greene 2g+ @2.18 be
1u zurhaar ags @1.77 b365
0.5u zurhaar 2g+ @3.50 lads
0.3u sgm finlayson 2g+, himmelberg 2g+, zurharr 2g+ @32.38lads

0.3u sgm zurhaar 2g+ & Greene 2g+ @11.85 lads
Overall not a great weekend but these few helped me recover a bit, honestly I thought the himmelberg multi was gone at 3QTR time. :rolleyes:

Think WB-8.5 is the bet of the round. Geel and GC have bounced back from poor round 1 performances and they should be ready to go after their debacle in round 1. The Saints were also terrible in the 2nd half against NM who had multiple injuries and underdone players so I don't rate their round 1 performance. Also think that Saints will suffer with 5 new faces this year (+ King) and likely struggle to gel after the long break. WB could get a big win here.

Just when you think 2020 can't get any worse...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back