Fantasy 2020 - Cutthroat League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Potentially first round QB people and LA selecting Cook with him threatening to sit out til a new contract will feel my wrath tho.

Haychh

Automatically loses a half grade for bigfooty username change.

Outside of McCaffery and Beckham I detest everything bout this draft. Ridley is massively overrated by so many people, Montgomery sucks and to assume Hayden Hurst suddenly becomes a decent fantasy TE just because he plays for Atlanta now is borderline madness.

Grade: D

Dixie Flatline

I like a lot of it, but question taking Cooper and Brown in rounds two and three, both of them could potentially be massive busts this year because of a range of reasons imo. Chark could potentially outscore both of them and be this teams WR1.

No issues with anything else tho.

Grade: B+

J Shuttlesworth

Look, I love DeVante as much as anyone but I don't see him being worth close to an early third round pick this year. Miami has got plenty of weapons plus a higher commitment to running the ball this year, and Fitz, who knows which one shows up. Other than that, no issues with the rest, nothing spectacular In terms of league winners so far but good safe picks all the same.

Grade: B

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fuey

Great guy, great drafter. I reckon the AJ Green pick is potentially gold also. Annoying that I have nothing to shitcan Fuey over. :(

Grade: A+

Wizard

From a fantasy name standpoint it looks like a fine draft on paper but I think i threw up a little in my mouth once I realized Gurley is the only running back he's taken so far. Boy o boy , wowee. That's balls to the wall stuff right there.

Grade: C

Shermy

My mum always told me if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, but I never listened to her.

Look, sorry Shermy, but I've got to keep it real, this has been a disaster of epic proportions. Chubb was quite a decent pick but outside of him, not a fan of anything else, in particular the Barrett and Gronk picks are tragic. Judon not far behind.

If Shaq isn't a one year wonder I'll eat my hat. Gronk suddenly a TE1 again after not being one for his previous two seasons in the league? Did I miss something about his stint in the WWE?

Grade: F ....feels bad man.

LicoriceAllsorts

I dont like the draft. Yes, there is plenty of upside and scoring potential in a lot of players but too much is dependant on Cook, Evans and Engram for my liking. Varying risks to all of them.

Cook - will he sit out? Injury prone
Evans - Separation has never been anything special, will Tom throw him as many jump balls as Jameis used to? I doubt it.
Engram - Is he your TE1 or IR1?

Not to mention Thielen spent last year pinging hammy's. The pick is fine in terms of value, just saying, in conjuncture with the rest, it's another risk.

Like both defensive players.

Grade: D+

Dannyreed

James Conner, RB1, nuff said.

Since when is multi investing in the Steelers offense a good idea in 2020? JuJu in conjuncture with Conner has disaster written all over it imo.

I hate people taking QBs in round 1 in a one QB league, even fantasy guns like Lamar. You can get fine scoring QBs in round 12+ still.

Love the Andrews pick.

Bud Dupree is a contract year cockroach, you should be thankful the Steelers FT'd him. Coz he'd massively underperform if they gave him a contract. He probably performs, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go back to doing * all either.

Grade: D

J Shuttlesworth

Look, I love DeVante as much as anyone but I don't see him being worth close to an early third round pick this year. Miami has got plenty of weapons plus a higher commitment to running the ball this year, and Fitz, who knows which one shows up. Other than that, no issues with the rest, nothing spectacular In terms of league winners so far but good safe picks all the same.

Grade: B

COVID Cutthroat 2020: Boom or Bust.
96.48% Chance of Bust.

These A11dAtP0w3R draft grades might be the best use of the internet I’ve ever seen. Extremely entertaining stuff! Can’t wait for the rest particularly the 15 grades all of us give you 😂

GG asks, I do.

If I was drafting I'm sure you'd all give me an A+. ♥️

I grade your grading as an A or B+ so far....the fuey A+ being the downfall so far.
Please indulge me in why fuey doesn't deserve his A+ and what you would give him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back