Fantasy 2020 - Cutthroat League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

TheGreatBarryB

Here's a bloke who doesn't read injury news. Deebo to be behind the 8ball going into camp while recovering from a broken ankle. Chris Carson recovering from yet another injury, this time to his hip, and is personally one that I'd be s**t scared of, and apparently the Seahawks are too after drafting DeeJay Dallas and signing Hyde.

Definitely not the kind of players I'd be drafting in a shallow roster league like cutthroat.

Jamal Adams being the standout pick, what a beast. The rest are meh. Waller to see a lot less targets this year than last year feels like an overdraft

Grade: D-

Chism

I so wanted to troll you with a nasty grade but you haven't given me much to work with unfortunately. :(

Kenyan Drake is the only question I have, haven't seen him hold up for a full season as a lead running back as of yet. Got injured when Miami tried him as one.

But if thats all the nitpicking I can do you've drafted pretty bloody well.

Grade: A :(
Drake was a no brainer for me late at RB1 in Rd2 with slim pickings left after all the Tier 1 RBs were off the board early hence me taking the best TE in the opening round solidifying a s**t possy early with guaranteed points.

You have to take what you are given in this format as players fly off the boards between picks that you like. WRs early though is just madness IMO as it is so deep and covered in value so I avoided that train in the early rounds.

Liking your reviews though mate and they are very unbiased and to the point.

iluvparis

A mix of some outstanding picks and some 😂

Let's start my favourite part, the bad first;

- Im a Panthers as you know, and yet I believe DJ Moore is overrated as *. So many better young recievers out there.
- Leonard Fournette. Might as well have taken Sony "2 yard carry" Michel instead.

The good :(

Love the Watson pick, love the Hill pick, the two Henry picks are perfectly fine also.

Grade: C

@MyDad aka GG.exe

Father really pleased me with his first four selections. Sure, I wouldn't have taken defensive players with 2 of my first 3 picks but they are outstanding players at their fantasy position nonetheless.

But then he let me down like he always does, selecting Bell, Adam Gase has always been RB kryptonite since accidentally stumbling on Jay Ajayi only to decide he doesn't want a playoff team or 1000 yard rusher and trade him the very next season. Zero confidence in him producing any decent fantasy numbers while Gase remains the head coach of the Jets.

The Hilton pick is good. A lot of people suggest he's injury prone despite only missing a total of 10 games over the course of his 8 year career. Not sure where that idea has come from . He'll bounce back this year.

Grade : B (would an A if you had a better RB1)

An interesting LeVeon Bell stat from last year, did you know Duck Hodges had a longer run than Bell did for the entirety of last year?

And easily too. Hodges had a 24 yard run to Bell's season long of just 19 yards 😳

An interesting LeVeon Bell stat from last year, did you know Duck Hodges had a longer run than Bell did for the entirety of last year?

And easily too. Hodges had a 24 yard run to Bell's season long of just 19 yards 😳
Bell is a beast tho if the environment is right, better OL, better communication with gase and OC, his second year, more acclimated and happier relationship with the offensive plan.

IF things go well, he'll be a top RB again. If it stays pear shaped in NY then ill have to find another RB

Bell is a beast tho if the environment is right, better OL, better communication with gase and OC, his second year, more acclimated and happier relationship with the offensive plan.

IF things go well, he'll be a top RB again. If it stays pear shaped in NY then ill have to find another RB

I don't doubt he can still play, but Gase is so petty I could see him intentionally making sure Bell fails just so he could tell everyone in the organization that he told them them they were stupid to sign Bell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I really have to do minimal study on drafting a kicker and punter? I don’t even know who’s still on their squad..don’t care...bores me even posting this about them....**** the ‘art’ of kicking

Soon as the draft is over I'm going to upload the rosters and immediately open the league....even if there is a week or two left before the season starts. People will be able to make waiver claims for 2 days and then after that, for the 18 or so days until the season starts, the entire player pool will be open for free.

When the NFL season starts, there'll be a waiver period Tuesday night till Thursday night our time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back