Opinion 2020 Draft #2: 1/9/22/23/40/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, Haw 4th, Freo 4th)

Who will Adelaide select with pick 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEY DATES

Oct 30 – Nov 6: AFL Free Agency Period
November 4 – 12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: List Lodgment 1
November 27: List Lodgment 2
November 30: AFL Draft Nominations close
w/c December 7: NAB AFL Draft and Rookie Draft (exact date to be confirmed in due course)
Mid-December: Final List Lodgment & TPP estimates

As God is my witness, finding anything useful on the AFL.com.au site is practically impossible, may whoever designed it burn in hell.

I find it laughable that Beveridge in his SEN interview already included Ugle Hagen on his upcoming intake. It devalues our standing at the head of the draft and he had no qualms in saying so. Total prick still damaged from 2015.
It's the integrity of the draft that should be questioned.

Mid forwards not forward mids. Proven midfielders that can swing forward and hit the scoreboard.

Hollands to me looks more like a Rayner type and he is unproven as a midfielder to this point
Prob more likely in mid than Rayner , I’ll say Petracca . He is a more natural footballer with football brain than Petracca . Petracca more powerful , no sleight on Holland’s there as he’s powerful too

Prob more likely in mid than Rayner , I’ll say Petracca . He is a more natural footballer with football brain than Petracca . Petracca more powerful , no sleight on Holland’s there as he’s powerful too
Besides who you want, what’s ur gut feeling on one.?

AFL Draft Central's 2020 draft guide is a goer..

DOWNLOAD THE 2020 AFL DRAFT GUIDE

Riley Thilthorpe, Draft projection is Pick 1-10.................

I absolutely rate Draft Centrals intel as up there with Cal Twomey (closer to the Draft)

That is very interesting, and a huge gap in where they think he might go. Wonder if there's whispers in the wind....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a typical 7 News ADE headline. ‘Significant interest’? No more interest than 4 other teams with picks in our range. Unfortunately, he won’t be a Crow. I wish he was.

How far would Hollands slide and would he be gettable after 2 yrs.? Compared to say the two talls?
He won't slide past Hawthorn at the outermost.

And our record of getting guns after 2 years suggests, no, zero hope we uproot him once he's settled.

We're givers, not takers.

My dream draft at this stage would be McDonald, Bruhn, O'Driscoll and Durdin but we'll probably get none of them

He won't slide past Hawthorn at the outermost.

And our record of getting guns after 2 years suggests, no, zero hope we uproot him once he's settled.

We're givers, not takers.
Surely being givers isn’t going to be the end game in future. We are taking Hately.

No, I'm talking about actual midfielders.

You're talking about Hollands as if he's a dead cert to become the next Dusty..... He isn't.
No I'm talking about mid-forwards.

A grade mid-forwards are the most valuable piece on the chessboard in the modern game.

Then you went off on some weird tangent saying well if we want a pure mid Hollands isnt the best.

Keep up with your own posting.

Riley Thilthorpe, Draft projection is Pick 1-10.................

I absolutely rate Draft Centrals intel as up there with Cal Twomey (closer to the Draft)

That is very interesting, and a huge gap in where they think he might go. Wonder if there's whispers in the wind....
AFL Draft Central/Peter Williamd and his crew>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cal Twomey

Surely being givers isn’t going to be the end game in future. We are taking Hately.
Sure but Hately couldn't get a gig in their midfield. They weren't particularly fussed.

He might turn out a nice piece but it's not like Hately is a great coup.

No I'm talking about mid-forwards.

A grade mid-forwards are the most valuable piece on the chessboard in the modern game.

Then you went off on some weird tangent saying well if we want a pure mid Hollands isnt the best.

Keep up with your own posting.
Going by recent trading half back distribution players are the bees knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back