Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, American Doggie will be going headfirst into a full rebuild. Looking to get younger.

So, of the available players are:

Naitanui
Johannisen
Wallis
Seb. Ross
Hooker
McIntosh
Shiel

deeman87 How about Marchbank and next years second?

Saads a couple years young and a premium defender for this format.

I love how foaming around the mouth you get about my trades 😄

If that’s your offer for Cogs (or even just a first or an unproven mid from the last draft) you’ll probably need to do better.

wouldn’t call him premium, I will be making a much better offer than that if it’s what’s on the table lol

Ummm nah, hes 23 and injury plagued and his upside might be there but its more likely to be just decent. I like Robertson man just add a pick to it and well have done with it...

If anyone’s chasing forwards hit me up.

Young forward for a young Back or Mid swap??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but it's really difficult to field a full team in these bye rounds. A lot harder to plan for than previous years.

What's worse is that there are still 10 teams to have byes between rounds 13 and 17. Finals will be heavily affected.

Feeling pretty happy with my decision to sell the farm to get back into the draft and grab Serong now! He looks pretty special

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but it's really difficult to field a full team in these bye rounds. A lot harder to plan for than previous years.

What's worse is that there are still 10 teams to have byes between rounds 13 and 17. Finals will be heavily affected.
Also 20 games in 20 days means some players arnt named until very late or if you know they will be picked.

Geelong West Sparrows Fire Sale

Deep analysis of my list combined with an ever increasing injury list is leading me to offer some players services.

Jonathan Ceglar - Forward status, Lead ruck at Hawthorn can be the difference in HO.

Jack Riewoldt - Get him while he is hot, 4 goals 3 goals bloke is back.

Rory Sloane - Long Contract, top tier mid when fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back