2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really? So there’s a source you can refer to, got a link?
Frankly I don't care enough to bother.

You find it, or continue being a Lindy about a fair trade.

Your call.

Frankly I don't care enough to bother.

You find it, or continue being a Lindy about a fair trade.

Your call.
Of course you care, every time it comes up your the first one to jump in and say it was a fair trade.

So far everything you’ve come up with as fact has been your opinion, you’re now claiming there’s articles but now you can’t be bothered? Doesn’t pass the pub test.

As for being a Lindy, pull your head in. I don’t have to accept it was a fair trade and I’ve hardly acted as a Lindy. Something gets posted and then you jump in defending it which drags it on, if I’m Lindy your Jenny.

Of course you care, every time it comes up your the first one to jump in and say it was a fair trade.

So far everything you’ve come up with as fact has been your opinion, you’re now claiming there’s articles but now you can’t be bothered? Doesn’t pass the pub test.

As for being a Lindy, pull your head in. I don’t have to accept it was a fair trade and I’ve hardly acted as a Lindy. Something gets posted and then you jump in defending it which drags it on, if I’m Lindy your Jenny.
It was a fair trade, not just IMO.

Here's the thing, we offered him a 2 year deal with the option of a 3rd at less money. Dogs offer 3 with a 4th option at slightly more money. You can find that article by typing his name.

The Dogs could say "We arent giving you a first or high 2nd given how much you want him". Despite your assertions that his Bulldogs deal is big money, it's not.

It's easy to see why we got what we did, and the value of a 28yo 3rd tall with a history of injury is around that mark.

The only annoying thing about it, is afl.com.au is trying to suggest Crows fans thought there was ever a chance of him coming to the Crows.
Yeah that didn't set well with me either. Immature and unprofessional, and perpetuates a myth that we all thought we were getting him. I don't remember them straight up trolling Carlton when they didn't get Coniglio, Papley or Martin, and we were told they were all a lot surer things than Grundy moving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one else came to the party? Seriously? You are hanging your hat on that?

Maybe once in the history of the AFL has another club come to the party and snipped a player and that was Mitch Clark, plus the player has to be amicable to going. Everything out of Keath was that is was only the Bulldogs that he was going to be traded to.

Why didn’t we? Because we blinked first.
So what were you proposing we did if the dogs didn't agree to giving up 13?

Here's the thing, we offered him a 2 year deal with the option of a 3rd at less money. Dogs offer 3 with a 4th option at slightly more money. You can find that article by typing his name.

The Dogs could say "We arent giving you a first or high 2nd given how much you want him". Despite your assertions that his Bulldogs deal is big money, it's not.

It's easy to see why we got what we did, and the value of a 28yo 3rd tall with a history of injury is around that mark.
A history if injury? You make him sound like Ryan Fitzgerald. Isn't every player one with a history of injury?

I'm wondering how long before Butts, McCasey or even Worrell overtakes Keath. Mid next season? Especially for McCasey - he's a fair bit higher draft pick than Lever was and in his first season he was probably about 80% of what Keath was this season.

So no article no other club wasn’t offering as competitive deal as the Bulldogs, which is what you claimed there was articles on

So no article no other club wasn’t offering as competitive deal as the Bulldogs, which is what you claimed there was articles on
Why would you write an article saying no club offered anything ?? St Kilda offered him a deal and did a medical which he failed.

Nobody else did. If you want to argue the point that's fine...... but these are the facts whether you choose to believe them or not.

Your argument is all over the shop. I mean Tom Scully is a far better player and went for a packet of half eaten chips.

A history if injury? You make him sound like Ryan Fitzgerald. Isn't every player one with a history of injury?
30 games in 3 years...... hadn't had a full pre season in those 3 years either.

Couldnt find the rumour thread so putting it here. Interesting bit of gossip I heard today. Darcy Fogarty knocked back an offer from St Kilda for approximately 5 million over 5 years. Wants to build a career at the AFC. Also Pyje rarely spoke to the young guys who weren’t in the best 22. And there weren’t many, apart from Riccuiti, who didn’t think Burton was a total loser.

is there anything you won’t believe?

Why would you write an article saying no club offered anything ?? St Kilda offered him a deal and did a medical which he failed.

Nobody else did. If you want to argue the point that's fine...... but these are the facts whether you choose to believe them or not.

Your argument is all over the shop. I mean Tom Scully is a far better player and went for a packet of half eaten chips.
Look speaking of being all over the shot, you said there no other clubs who wanted to pay him what he wanted. I asked you for a source and you said there were articles. So perhaps slow down. Again you don’t have sources for your claims so not sure why you keep calling them facts.

And further to being all over the shot, on one hand you claim $600k isn’t much and then on the other his terms were too prohibitive for other clubs.

Scully, really? The guy who they thought might never play again and the deal that’s been widely criticised as they were ripped off.

And once again you haven’t let this go despite claiming I’m doing a Lindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back