2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fu** can you stick up for a drink driving, unregistered player? šŸ˜³

No one is doing that, it's just the penalty that is in discussion. 20 years in jail what you're after???? Unregistered isn't a massive issue, it's not really that meaningful in terms of missing games of football. I'd argue that a reasonable outcome is 4 games, 2 suspended in place of extra community service. That way the team isn't penalised to the same degree. We are a football club first and foremost after all. And our high and mighty attitude hasn't gotten us too far so far. Just once I'd like to see us put football first.

Apparently not one single AFL club is playing in its home state in R6. In many cases that's understandable, but there are a few fixtures which are just plain bizarre.
  • Both Brisbane & Gold Coast are playing Victorian teams, in Sydney.
  • GWS is playing Port, and Sydney plays Richmond, in Queensland.
WTF is going on with those fixtures?
Amazing that it takes a world wide pandemic to finally get at least one round where the AFL fixture looks fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon trying to emulate our starts.

This comment aged like milk
I did say trying.... They failed lol.

The lack of a competent tall forward is going to cost Collingwood again I feel. Cox is making Himmelbergs game last week look good.

Are Callum and Tyler Brown the worst brothers to ever play AFL together in the same team?
Not a long list, and there's some superstars amongst them.

So yes

Are Callum and Tyler Brown the worst brothers to ever play AFL together in the same team?

The two eldest Cloke brothers were pretty bad.

The Clarke brothers at St Kilda were both top 10 picks from memory and were both pretty shithouse.

The two eldest Cloke brothers were pretty bad.

The Clarke brothers at St Kilda were both top 10 picks from memory and were both pretty shithouse.
Jason had a couple of good years but I'll remember him for smashing Tyson Edwards face in during a prelim final.

Also, so much for a change in umpiring this round, so many HtB decisions not paid leading to stoppage after stoppage

Jason had a couple of good years but I'll remember him for smashing Tyson Edwards face in during a prelim final.

Also, so much for a change in umpiring this round, so many HtB decisions not paid leading to stoppage after stoppage

Yep, the umpiring is crap, and the game itself even crappier. So many players can't pick up a wet ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back