Mega Thread 2020 Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Harley on the injured list or fit to play and not selected?

How do West Perth supporters deal with the constant noise from their fellow supporters? It's bad enough when you only watch a couple of their games each season - can't imagine dealing with it every week!

Is Harley on the injured list or fit to play and not selected?
He has been fit to play. Last game got like 5 possessions and dropped. Hasn’t got back in since. Has played 5 games in total. His best game was the first one. Not sure what he has done but some sort of COVID breach.

Was thinking about Harley a bit lately & whether he was going to get a contract, if this is true the slim chance he had disappears I would have thought.
There was an article I read on Fri 11th Sep where Goodwin indicated that Bennell was likely to get a contract. Goodwin made comments around they are playing the long game with Bennell even though he is 29 next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get on West Coast @ $9 for the flag if the Swans get up.

Pfft, West Coast to bomb out in straight sets whinging about the "dewy" night time conditions in Queensland more like it. I'm actually banking on them making the top 4 as I couldn't see them winning anything

What's Tabs kicking 13+ goals to win the Coleman paying?
sadly his hopes are gone, out injured. however Hogan only needs what 36 goals? get on it

Pfft, West Coast to bomb out in straight sets whinging about the "dewy" night time conditions in Queensland more like it. I'm actually banking on them making the top 4 as I couldn't see them winning anything
If the Swans win the only game the Eagles might have to play in QLD is the GF. I don't think they become favourites but they are much better than $9.

If the Swans win the only game the Eagles might have to play in QLD is the GF. I don't think they become favourites but they are much better than $9.

I think it's safe to say only Week 1 of the finals would be able to be held in Perth. Even if they beat Port in Adelaide Week 1, they'd be hosting a prelim in QLD.

They aren't making the grand final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back