Mega Thread 2020 Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha suck s**t eagles.

How was that last free kick to Darling. Absolutely nothing there even remotely resembling a free kick. An infringement should jump out an an umpire to be worth being paid - to pay something like that with the game on the line shows that umpire was actively looking for a reason to give the eagles a shot at goal for the win. Borderline corruption and match fixing.

If Darling kicked that and Eagles won, that would have been an absolute joke. There was no free-kick in that.
Exactly! These free-kicks that are deemed ruck "infringements", are a joke! When is the umpiring division going to forward the memo to the umpires, that a free-kick can't be fairly adjudicated, if both players are scragging one another?!!!

Darling brings his FF/FA to 17/3 with a nice 5-0 for the night. I have never seen someone looked after by the umpires so much. Even more remarkable considering he is the biggest stager in the game, something which usually results in no free kicks (e.g. Walters). Poetic justice for his crumbling in front of goal tonight.

Exactly! These free-kicks that are deemed ruck "infringements", are a joke! When is the umpiring division going to forward the memo to the umpires, that a free-kick can't be fairly adjudicated, if both players are scragging one another?!!!
Amen
If they are looking at ways to open up the game that's the perfect place to start

Haha suck sh*t eagles.

How was that last free kick to Darling. Absolutely nothing there even remotely resembling a free kick. An infringement should jump out an an umpire to be worth being paid - to pay something like that with the game on the line shows that umpire was actively looking for a reason to give the eagles a shot at goal for the win. Borderline corruption and match fixing.
Why would they stop that type of thing now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aww how sad. Love having a household of eagle supporters when stuff like this happens. All of them screaming about the Bontempelli goal being touched. I just politely asked whether they truly thought the Jack Darling ruck free was there. They all adamantly believe that JD was shoved in the back. Ah classic. Gonna have a nice warm bath in eagle tears.

Darling brings his FF/FA to 17/3 with a nice 5-0 for the night. I have never seen someone looked after by the umpires so much. Even more remarkable considering he is the biggest stager in the game, something which usually results in no free kicks (e.g. Walters). Poetic justice for his crumbling in front of goal tonight.
His protege (Oscar Allen) is developing well for them as well with 15 free kicks and just 3 against. These guys have to be trained to draw frees surely? It can't just be coincidence?

Their latest thread is entitled, "NEGATIVES and NEGATIVES Dogs v WCE". Bahaha!
"We lost, and we never deserve to lose, so there is nothing positive to be said. Can someone fetch me my dummy, I think I spat it out over there somewhere."

His protege (Oscar Allen) is developing well for them as well with 15 free kicks and just 3 against. These guys have to be trained to draw frees surely? It can't just be coincidence?
To be fair, wish Taberner would train that way.

Only have had 9 frees for and 11 against in 2020. Scragged, held by two defenders at times. Definitely a Freo thing.
The amount of goals Darling has had over his career is probably 30% from goals. Absolutely ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back