Remove this Banner Ad

whyBulldogs

Debutant
Oct 5, 2020
North West
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No dusty no party.
He’s not only equipped with excellent athleticism, he got the x factor others player dont have in big stage and crucial moments. His goal in late 2nd qtr was the game changer.
Hope JUH will be this kind of player someday

Houli had no impact on the game. Set up at least one goal. He did the job that Geelong needed him to do with others around him expected to hit the score board.

He is in a better team with different expectations than he would with us.

But every time it came down to Dahlhaus getting the ball Geelong fell down.

He is a limited footballer with questionable skills and application. But at least he got a flag

glenashley

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just pointing out that they have a woeful GF record in my lifetime. I'd rather lose a prelim than keep losing Grand finals. And their prelim record aint that great either. They've lost 7 prelims since 89.
Better than us.

I am sure they could point to our great record in prelims.

Stay on your feet, stick your tackles. Geelong didn't. Dusty brushing off Dangerflogs last tackle for a goal demonstrated the difference. Watch the difference in tackling tonight when the real final happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
Is Gary Rohan the worst finals player in the history of the game ?
Said it many times , but I don’t miss Dahl .
Cotchin also approaching a cliff !

Martin , love watching him play. Probably the only difference in the 2 teams.

How can you be so positive we are going to lose a 900 K year player :)
Firstly beleive it when I actually hear something from Dunkley himself.

Secondly I do like the smile after the statement :), if the Bombres actually beleive this and have offered this we can trade in both players and picks to set up our next couple of years

Thirdly the Tigers essentially copied our 2016 gameplan, changed the kick handball ratio and set their press a bit deeper so they are not as exposed over the back. They just do it for longer. Our best is not as far away as some think

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ll be honest, like the whole season, I’m just glad it’s over. Been entirely underwhelming from start to finish. Totally out of the AFL’s control of course, but it’s just been a meh year on so many levels.
As any regular reader would know I'm quick to unleash my contempt for some of the AFL's blundering ways.

However I've got to hand it to them for getting the season completed. Balancing the demands and constraints of sponsors, networks, players, fans, finances, governments and health authorities, clubs and whatever else was a massive challenge. To recover from a 10 week hiatus after round 1 and a few Covid19 scares which could easily have ended the season right then, and to come up with dynamic fixturing to finish only 3 weeks into October ... that was a pretty significant achievement. Call it an asterisk season if you like but it was still footy and O My Dog didn't we need some footy this year!

Well done Gill and co. Credit where it's due.

But let's hear none of this nonsense about never returning to 20 minute quarters. Like everything else we've been compliant citizens/fans all year and sucked it up. Now give us back our traditional footy please.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It’s a privilege to watch Martin play. Greatest big game player to play the game. What a superstar.

And if he was at the dogs we would have traded him because he fails this moral “d!ckhead” test we live by.

Absolute jet

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
As any regular reader would know I'm quick to unleash my contempt for some of the AFL's blundering ways.

However I've got to hand it to them for getting the season completed. Balancing the demands and constraints of sponsors, networks, players, fans, finances, governments and health authorities, clubs and whatever else was a massive challenge. To recover from a 10 week hiatus after round 1 and a few Covid19 scares which could easily have ended the season right then, and to come up with dynamic fixturing to finish only 3 weeks into October ... that was a pretty significant achievement. Call it an asterisk season if you like but it was still footy and O My Dog didn't we need some footy this year!

Well done Gill and co. Credit where it's due.

But let's hear none of this nonsense about never returning to 20 minute quarters. Like everything else we've been compliant citizens/fans all year and sucked it up. Now give us back our traditional footy please.
Technically, a return to traditional footy would mean 25 minute quarters, but that would be asking for too much.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not enough credit has gone to Hardwick for some new, groundbreaking moves, such as playing a mature, capable ruckman, playing true forwards in the forward line and training players to make their tackles stick.

Perhaps we could adopt some of these innovative moves in 2021?

Stop it

Versatility and an ongoing rebuild is the way it’s done.

Not enough credit has gone to Hardwick for some new, groundbreaking moves, such as playing a mature, capable ruckman, playing true forwards in the forward line and training players to make their tackles stick.

Perhaps we could adopt some of these innovative moves in 2021?

You forgot groping your team mates, breaching COVID protocols, kebabs outside the strip club, cheap shots from your FF & serial diving.

It all works for them ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back