2021/22 Melbourne Victory Thread - 2021 FFA Cup Champions!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is where we are missing a player like Bes or Ola. You don’t get many chances and those sorts of players make the most of them.
This is the difference between elite and professional. Played with many a guy who has lost their pace but never lost their ability to finish anything.

Brimmer reminds me of Hernandez at times, minus the quality.

p.s. I would like to see simulation become a red card.

This is the difference between elite and professional. Played with many a guy who has lost their pace but never lost their ability to finish anything.

seems endemic of Australian football, just look at the national team since Cahill. Great athletes, heaps of players that can play well box to box, but lacking class around goals and the instinct to convert chances. The most prolific scorers in this competition are always imported. This country seems to coach those sorts of skills out of players. Players who grew up in poverty in minnow Asian countries with only 75% of the athleticism have more natural skill than any player in this country. If our imports like Margiotta can’t score then we’re ****ed as our local talent (including Rojas as he’s an honorary Aussie by now) sure as s**t can’t be relied on.

p.s. I would like to see simulation become a red card.

i hope the diver goes for seconds and gets a second yellow… Veert and Aloisi explode and I was to see that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back