Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Defenders this Season look ripe for the picking .....Laird with his DPP......Zilliams promised a Mid role at CARL, but can he stay on the park ?

Does Whitfield become a scoring beast with a rejuvenated GWS ? .....and of course who's not game to choose

Seagull.gif

New Season, time to post thoughts .......

Starting with seagull without a doubt, champion data love him and he’s highest scoring defender. Williams I like as well but so injury prone

I'm just picking Williams for the midfield minutes.

Should go up $80k at least before he gets injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have enough to go McDonald to Laird.

Do you reckon it's worth it mate?

Absolutely ...with B. Crouch gone, the midfield will depend heavily on M.Crouch & Laird

Plus Laird with DEF / MID status

According to the search function, nobody has even posted the word 'Doedee' on the SC board for three months.

Tom Doedee's non-injury affected scores since Round 5 last year: 116, 105, 124, 89, 102 for an average of 107.2 ppg. He's priced 22 ppg below that.

Last edited:
According to the search function, nobody has even posted the word 'Doedee' on the SC board for three months.

Tom Doedee's non-injury affected scores since Round 5 last year: 116, 105, 124, 89, 102 for an average of 107.2 ppg.
Doodee is a good player, but one of main selection criteria is durability for me. You want your starting picks to be a good chance of playing 22 games. Not sure he's likely to do that.

Tom Doedee's non-injury affected scores since Round 5 last year: 116, 105, 124, 89, 102 for an average of 107.2 ppg. He's priced 22 ppg below that.

As a Doedee owner last year it was bloody frustrating when the campaigner kept getting injured. The scores were nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back