2021 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

so much for alternating home games to start the season, though this should be a revealing game for us, both sides would be expecting a win imo

We should be playing at home, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I think we make easy work of Melbourne, I don't rate them at all.

I really don't see the problem. We still get 12 games at OO.

If we are serious about finals then starting with the Dees at the G shouldn't be a big deal. Even if it was the Tigers, it still isn't. In fact probably the best time to play them.

Totally agree, I’d much prefer to have our first game away and Melbourne is a pretty good team for us to face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's disappointing that the arrangement of alternating Round 1 home games goes out the window so easily. Hard not to take it personally when we made a very good case to get the first Optus home game and to be denied on that principle only to discarded so soon.
Probably because we got the home derby this year which was supposed to be WCE.

I couldn't access that article due to the paywall, but I would be willing to blindly bet ten dollars of my hard-earned money, that West Coast are playing at Optus Oval on the Sunday.

Who are we playing round 2 that makes you so pessimistic of a 0-2 start?
I don’t know.

Not being pessimistic.

My point it’s a big game away.

If we end up winning it set our season up, if we lose that’s not the end of world.

If we play a Richmond at home, then it’s a must win as historically teams 0-2 don’t make the finals.

That has to be the worst rd 1 fixture the AFL has ever come out with , there’s only a couple of 50/50 games and the rest blow outs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back