Keeper Lg. 2021 List Management Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
the Puppies currently have not offered new deals to these current players and we have encouraged them to explore other clubs. Let me know if youd like to discuss a trade…
B. Dale
D. Houston
B. Fiorini
N. Cockatoo
J. Cameron
C. Ballenden
K. Farrell
M. Cottrell

really I’m open to discussing any player on my list.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Here is a cut of the ladder before it disappears.

6A21C7FF-E738-410D-A1D6-358ED95A19EF.png

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Shout out to myself, just remembered I traded tenderwarrior charlie Cameron for a 1 pick down grade! Probably evens out the fact I also traded him dom Tyson for 2 firsts….0

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Apologies Jordie_tackles deeman87 .. at the risk of burning some of my more active trade partners.. Go Doggies! My allegiance has been bought and I want to thank Zim^zuM for the membership barcode 😄 I’ll be there on the day and, sincerely, thinking about you lot. I hope you’re all in a position to enjoy the day despite the circumstances.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Apologies Jordie_tackles deeman87 .. at the risk of burning some of my more active trade partners.. Go Doggies! My allegiance has been bought and I want to thank Zim^zuM for the membership barcode 😄 I’ll be there on the day and, sincerely, thinking about you lot. I hope you’re all in a position to enjoy the day despite the circumstances.
Good man Zim and no hard feelings, sucks not being able to go but I will be walking out of hospital with our second kid Saturday so doubt I could have gone myself anyway. Probably could but would have felt guilty.

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Good man Zim and no hard feelings, sucks not being able to go but I will be walking out of hospital with our second kid Saturday so doubt I could have gone myself anyway. Probably could but would have felt guilty.

Are you actually Nathan Jones? :moustache: I think it's going to be a good match, whichever way it goes. Definitely the two best teams this season.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Wow fair call, lucky! Meanwhile I'm trapped in this prison state where we use to have footy and perhaps even a GF or 2. It's okay though, as long as we win i dgaf about not being there, prob wouldn't have gotten a seat anyways. GO DEEEEEES! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

American Doggie

Debutant
Feb 28, 2019
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Atlanta Braves, Blue Jackets NHL
Hi gang - sorry I fell off with checking the board halfway through the season. Already looking forward to 2022. And yes, congrats deeman87 - I'm really glad I didn't wake up at 5 a.m. to watch that and could fast forward my sorrows away once things got ugly in the second half.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Hi gang - sorry I fell off with checking the board halfway through the season. Already looking forward to 2022. And yes, congrats deeman87 - I'm really glad I didn't wake up at 5 a.m. to watch that and could fast forward my sorrows away once things got ugly in the second half.
Thanks mate, commiserations for the loss to yourself and Zim, was very happy for you guys in 2016 and wouldve felt bad for you if you guys didnt win that one but it was our time this year and feels great to get the monkey off the back, only took 3 decades of pain to get there lol. Worth it! :D Was some game though and i anticipate some more thrilling finals between us over the next 5 years. Taking bets on how many rewatches of the whole finals series ill do over the offseason, the over/under is set at 8... :D :rainbow::fire::D:p:D

Sooo.....Happppppy
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D

Edit... :D :D :D :D :D :D😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Congrats on the kid btw mate, hope it all went well, one more dees fan who will grow up and in 20 years will be like "shame i was too young to really enjoy our decade of dominance" :p 🤞🤞😌😌😌😄😄😄

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey mate, as long as you stay active on UF picking your sides each week, all is good. This board is important in the off-season for trading and drafting, but generally only for banter in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back