Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I’m conflicted. I’m an Apple user and a Grotto fan…

I’m not aware of the stupidness of my phone’s software…what am I missing?
Your either an apple user or not.

I'm in the not category... but my family is split on the matter.

There is no right or wrong, rather what you prefer.

No.

Looking at your photo album is absolutely less fiddling than printing out your certificate and always needing to remember to carry it everywhere.
Problem with saving screen shots is the document could easily have been forged. Having it linked through official pages (Medicare) will be the thing most likely accepted.

Good news, I found that the Medicare App allows you to share your certificate with your check in app, so you only need one app open.

Now, I just need to scroll down to find mySA Gov....umm...:rolleyes:

View attachment 1283505

Well they have had to deal with so many Covid-19 cases, they just haven’t had time. 🙄🙄🙄

Once you an Apple User you are hooked for life like a drug addict. Sadly I’m an Apple User.

Problem with saving screen shots is the document could easily have been forged. Having it linked through official pages (Medicare) will be the thing most likely accepted.

While I definitely dont disagree, I highly doubt they will be scrutinizing all the phones to that degree.

Well now I’m conflicted. I’m an Apple user and a Grotto fan…

I’m not aware of the stupidness of my phone’s software…what am I missing?

I use a MAC, have an android phone and have an IPAD. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The people who walk up to the QR Code, stand right in front of it, then pull their phone out, do my head in.

I just reach in front of them with my phone and zap it, and walk on.
You don't even need to stop walking, the larger QR can be accessed from about 10m away while walking.

Dont laugh, this will be the future of how we are identified.

8dcdac584230f45b25af3e46ffa8e7ce.jpg

I love the random detours our threads take while we’re waiting for something - anything - to happen during off season 😄

IMO Nicks is .....his idea to move Laird into the midfield

Also had a huge impact on GWS in their GF year .....GWS were noticably more aggressive in their ball hunting and tackling that year .....hasn't been repeated since Nicks left

Was that entirely Nicks ....no, but it is a strong coincidence

Nicks was nowhere near the first to call for moving a floundering Laird to the midfield. In fact, he was weeks late.

NSW Govt removing the need to use QR codes for many venues, likely before Christmas:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...covid-cases-keep-falling-20211118-p59a1y.html

The article talks about supermarkets & cafes as being among the first to be removed from QR requirements. I'd expect that outdoor events, such as cricket & football matches, would also be deemed low risk venues as well.

By the time the football season starts (in 4 months), I'd expect people to need to prove that they are double vaxxed, but not to need QR codes for getting into the grounds.

Won't happen here. Spurrier only knows the QR/tracing system, she's committed to the process. Like a good public servant, outcomes are meaningless, process is all that matters.

Last edited:
Thats because you are assuming Crows fans are only made up of the non pafc sanfl supporter base. There are plenty of Port Magpie fans who became Crows fans in 1991 and didn't switch back. For those who were die hard magpie fans to walk into Alberton in 1997 and see all its sanfl history relegated to cupboards and teal everywhere was heartbreaking.

I don't think they should wear it because it's their sanfl jumper and to me they are continually bastardising and cheapening that jumper and this pr exercise flies is hypocriticalto their actions. So excuse me while I give a crap. Since I am now effectively homeless as a sanfl fan other than the Crows reserves it saddens me to see them place such little stock in that jumper to play it in their reserves team that are full of nuffies who dont deserve to wear it. Imagine the outcry in reverse if the Crows decided to wear the Sturt guernsey. Lots of Sturt fans are port fans. They'd be having a massive spit. That guernsey does not belong in the afl and they agreed to that.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think you should worry about what they're doing any more than you worry about the Suns. We've enough to worry about within our own 4 walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back