2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 5 years coming from internet trolls in America. They also call their arses “fannies” over there. Do you sit on your fanny at the footy?

It came from internet trolls and has grown from there. Those who politically aware know what it means.

Any rate this topic of conversation belongs on the politics board.

That’s pretty sh*t of you to say.
What sort of sh*t do I need to watch to be informed about this?
There is no reason for everyone to know about this without specifically researching it.
The OK sign being co-opted by hard right loonies is fairly recent but it's really more of an American thing. Unfortunately the gross stench of their backwards ass society gets all over everything these days.

Was the perfect response from WC as well. They have done nothing wrong. Didn't cave in to the loonies out there.

Imagine if AFC players did this, imagine how our club would have responded.

Attachments

• images (27).jpeg
    images (27).jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20210503-193620_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210503-193620_Chrome.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 93
Was the perfect response from WC as well. They have done nothing wrong. Didn't cave in to the loonies out there.

Imagine if AFC players did this, imagine how our club would have responded.
I wish our current AFC players could do that....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Cool, I’ve been informed it’s just a game from a tv show.

thank God these muppets who get paid $500k per year to chase a pigskin didn’t bother looking up what else it meant, because they’re mentally challenged 10 year olds.

Excuse me while I high-five everyone on the ward

Sieg Heil! Ha I’m just kidding, it’s just a game.

also, we should delist Davis, Stengle, McAdam, Borlase, Milera, and Newchurch immediately

Are there any cultural marxists on the team, we should also get rid of them too, they're the reason we lost the 2017 Grand final. It will be the final delisting. How dare you suggest I'm a Neo-Nazi.

So the "OK" hand sign that people have been doing for centuries is now considered racist cos some white supremacists in the USA started doing it a few years ago.

It isn't the "OK" sign, the "OK" sign is done upright.

It is also about context, if I'm scuba diving and do the upright ok sign it isn't racist.

Unfortunately doing an upside down ok sign has been appropriated by white supremacists and assorted nutjobs as a little in group gesture, that is pretty much the only context in which it exists now, the "game" it came from hasn't been relevant for years. Anyone doing it isn't playing a game or referencing the game, they're either dogwhistling, being edgy, or just saw something on the internet, didn't understand it and decided to jump on the bandwagon.

If I had to guess these West Coast players are doing the latter.

Geez its hard to keep up.

So the "OK" hand sign that people have been doing for centuries is now considered racist cos some white supremacists in the USA started doing it a few years ago.

Is there a think tank that decides these things?
You can always just choose to ignore the PC police.

In the Netherlands some of them dress up in black face at Christmas time. Black Pete is apparently one of Santa's helpers. People have been calling that s**t racist for centuries but they still keep doing it.

9cb19725b86fafb7e978ff555cd6a37b_original.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back