2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i wonder if Finlayson will get games then?
Finlaysons one looked very awkward.
Yes we went with the elbow, so it should be a fine, but initial contact looked like he was aiming at his shoulder and it slipped high.

I reckon if it's a football incident and they don't get injured then fair enough but if its a coward punch or an elbow and you don't injure the player you probably should get something.
Reminds me of Barry Hall's hit this discussion.

Looking back at it, he should have got a season.

Finlaysons one looked very awkward.
Yes we went with the elbow, so it should be a fine, but initial contact looked like he was aiming at his shoulder and it slipped high.
I think initial contact was the shoulder, which may save him as well.

Players are very oiled up these days. :drunk:

So is there any chance the Crows v Eagles game is moved to AO? There is a mask rule still in play for major events over there (1,000 plus people)...not that I think we would win, but would be a nice revenue bump

Thats my initial thoughts, but do you bump someone with an elbow?
It looked to me as a token effort to stop the player being involved in the play again.
He being too lazy to take the steps and instead used his arm to make up the distance.
Which is why the contact force was low.

A forearm like that wasn't going to do anything to the blokes shoulder, but as soon as it slipped high the point of the elbow made contact high.

To me it was a lazy effort that resulted in a dangerous action. Not malicious, but lazy and stupid.

So is there any chance the Crows v Eagles game is moved to AO? There is a mask rule still in play for major events over there (1,000 plus people)...not that I think we would win, but would be a nice revenue bump
No chance, the only reason they'd move it is if a team couldn't get back to their home state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, and I hate to say it, but is entirely possible Port only lose 1 more game for the season. They are flat track bullies given, but have someone managed to get all the “hard” games at home this year. Still think they will lose to Brisbane, Cats or Bullies in the finals though

North could definitely win vs Hawks next week. Hawks are a mess, should've have lost to us (which is saying something considering how we are playing) but didn't because of some nice VFL assistance
North probably don't want to win, whereas Clarko still will.

North could definitely win vs Hawks next week. Hawks are a mess, should've have lost to us (which is saying something considering how we are playing) but didn't because of some nice VFL assistance
Will be a truly terrible game. Both teams have woeful squads.

And geez are Hawthorn supporters bandwagoners. Terrible crowd today

It was truly a pathetic stunt that I think even the most hardcore port fans would have found cringeworthy. Yes heritage matters. But the way ports going about celebrating it is pathetic.

This whole protest was embarrassing and wasted on a showdown. They play Collingwood at AO later on the year, much better doing it then. But as usual port just are brainless.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wonder how the 2004 Premiership players feel with their heritage being trashed by the club with this stunt.

Also, for a club that’s so hell bent on being black and white they use a hell of a lot of teal in their match day stuff.

I reckon West Coast would be stoked to play at AO, they don't lose here very often. But hopefully the game stays in Perth.

I wonder how the 2004 Premiership players feel with their heritage being trashed by the club with this stunt.

Also, for a club that’s so hell bent on being black and white they use a hell of a lot of teal in their match day stuff.
Not great apparently. There were interviews with a few non-port SANFL Power players like Roger James and they thought it was pretty poor form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back