Player Sponsorship 2021 Player Sponsorships - 1 AFLW and 2 AFL locked in

Remove this Banner Ad

Prices
Prices this year will be

AFLW #1 - $556.60

AFLW #1- $556.60

AFL #2 - $750

AFL #2- $750

we have an AFLW event this weekend prior to our Round 1 game. It is a casual cocktail function where you will get the chance to hear from guest speakers ahead of our 2021 AFLW campaign. Canapes, finger food, beer/wine/soft drink are included as well as a ticket to the game.

If we can lock in at least $550 for the AFLW sponsorship in the next day or so we will be able to send someone to that event

$50 for the dudes and $50 for the dudettes

Hope we are still backing Bachar in his final season!!

Bachar might even show up for the dinner for the first time since it's his last season :p

Bachar might even show up for the dinner for the first time since it's his last season :p

im 0-3 between going to meet him for bigfooty and club 80

im beginning to take it personally!!!

im 0-3 between going to meet him for bigfooty and club 80

im beginning to take it personally!!!
I met him at a sponsorship event, good to see him listened to what I told him about you:tonguewink:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So on current numbers it looks like we will be able to sponsor 1 for AFLW and 2 for AFL again.

I have sent a PM to all the AFLW people to discuss who we would like to sponsor

For the mens I would say go with Bachar again for his final season and I have checked with the club which of the younger blokes are available

For our AFL sponsorship

I think we should stay with Bachar

Last year we sponsored McIntosh as our 2nd do we want to stay with him or go with a newer player

Everyone except for Grimes, Martin, Graham, Riewoldt, Lynch & Cotchin is available

Remove this Banner Ad

Back