Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger + Phillips
vs
Rowell/Taranto + Dusty

2 for me, just because Phillips is more likely to go 75-80 than he is 90+ imo. He's not a better winger than the guys who Hawks have had the past couple of years, they just don't play a SC friendly style for them. Henderson had 1 F6 keeper type year, Smith never had one and Scully was far off the pace.

Macrae is the safest Bulldog mid, will get the most minutes and won't go forward. You can bank on Bont/Dunks/Bailey Smith spending time forward but not Macrae.
Yeah, but he'll get a break by playing ruck - crazy Bevo :p

How about Jelly and Dunks?

Lloyd & Harmes
Vs
McDonald & Docherty

Option B if you think Harmes goes <90.

My estimates are:
Lloyd 110-115 and Harmes 85-90 for 195-205
McDonald - Docherty 95-105 each for 190 - 210, think there's a bit more upside here with a safer floor and don't have to eventually use a trade on one of them.

2nd one looks solid.

Jelly and Gaff
Vs
Danger and Dunks
Danger and Dunks out of those 2, but Danger had his calf iced up today, he's over 30 yo, dunno if I want him anymore at $610k

How about Jelly and Dunks?

Lloyd & Harmes
Vs
McDonald & Docherty
Think Lloyd is a must-have. As long as Viney and Brayshaw are still having their injury concerns and Harmes plays in the middle in the preseason matches, think he should be good

Danger injured

giphy.gif

Danger not injured, just underdone for this time of year.
Over the groin issues.

EDIT: Calf strain reported today only a flesh wound.

Last edited:
Liam Duggan vs Tim Taranto

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calf - old man injury = rested = managed = time fwd = no thanks as a starter for tox

If Danger cut his fingernail too short and it stung a bit, you can be sure the Hun and the Age would be reporting a finger injury.
He's not injured to the extent of missing round 1. In fact, he's likely to play Collingwood on Friday.

Do you still have JDG? He's probably more in doubt than Danger.

FWIW, Paddy's not in my side either, but all those things you said happened last year too, yet he still performed and didn't miss a game.
Super player. Carried an injury many games and was still AA captain.
No longer in his prime, but has been such a great SC scorer for us. As a forward, you would be insane to right him off now, even for round 1.

Here's a reminder to those who have Busecmi'ed him already.

1614138772322.png

Last edited:
I have done this exactly, however out of the two you have chosen, I would say Danger and Dusty - don't think Dangers injuries are what they are banged up to be (no pun intended) and he will play the game as he usual does - well!
Fair enough, I just think Danger will drop in value, will be looking to get him as one of my first upgrades though.

Fair enough, I just think Danger will drop in value, will be looking to get him as one of my first upgrades though.

Geelong also has the first bye, making Danger an ideal target for Round 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back