Trades 2021 Round 2 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree on the trade swaps. I don't feel like it'd be that difficult to code either.
Just something they haven't thought about.
Hopefully they get working on it and bring it out as an update part way through the season but I won't hold my breath.
Yeah definitely don’t hold your breath.... useless pricks

Yeah definitely don’t hold your breath.... useless pricks

I think the worst one I saw on facebook was someone couldnt roll back their side because they'd set DeGoey as their vice.
Rolling back the team would try to change their vice back to whoever they had from round 1.

As such, their trades were locked.

Absolute joke of a system and forces us to leave our trades until the absolute last possible moment for fear of totally screwing our teams.

Hind v Sholl v Markov v Stepho
If you're worried about your ranking then get the player with the highest percentage ownership which is Stepho. If he gets 60 this week you don't lose that bad compared to others because everyone else has him so it's relatively safe.

If you want the most cash it is better to go with the cheapest player, Markov. His breakeven is so low that even if he gets a 40-50 score he will go up 20k at least.

I'm still unsure about Hind. He played an easy Hawthorn team and plays Port this week. Could have a terrible score so I am waiting one more week.

Sholl has a good role on the wing. I got him in this week, but I am still thinking of going Markov instead. These last 10 minutes I've been going back and forth.

If you're worried about your ranking then get the player with the highest percentage ownership which is Stepho. If he gets 60 this week you don't lose that bad compared to others because everyone else has him so it's relatively safe.

If you want the most cash it is better to go with the cheapest player, Markov. His breakeven is so low that even if he gets a 40-50 score he will go up 20k at least.

I'm still unsure about Hind. He played an easy Hawthorn team and plays Port this week. Could have a terrible score so I am waiting one more week.

Sholl has a good role on the wing. I got him in this week, but I am still thinking of going Markov instead. These last 10 minutes I've been going back and forth.
All aboard the sholl express

I have absolutely ruined him

Heppell late out gives me my VC loop for Grundy. Not ideal Jordon EMG. I couldn't swing a back up trade on late notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back