Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Carnage.gif _
tenor.gif
_ dog what.gif

Can someone find me a Premo FWD .....Dusty Down ...Dunks Down .....Danger Down .....Ziebell with an injury cross against him on FanFooty

Rookies are starting to tire and be rested ......don't you love the challenges of this game ....it wasn't mean't to be easy

At least my Rucks are standing as a beacon of strength each week

So where are your problems, and which trades are you doing this week ?

I'll do Dunkley to Macrae- I imagine that'll be a very popular trade in. Was already strongly considering Parish, so that score today is enough convincing for me to get him in either for Campbell or Clark.

At the start of this week, I'll have the following non-players:

Parks, Jones, Sharp, Berry, Dusty, Dunkley, Meek......

I copped the Dusty/Dunkley double hit as well. Not the worst because Dusty was shaping up as a pretty crap pick anyway and everyone's got Dunks but leaves my bench looking real depleted.

At least it'll make trades this week pretty fun even if they are sideways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Dunkley definitely out? It's only a dislocated shoulder.
They can either operate and fix it, which means season over. Or they strap it up and he can get through fine. Would only be a problem if wanted to take an overhead mark or scratch his head.

Just announced, Lachie Neale to undergo ankle surgery

Who to get (if Ziebell is out) for Dunkley is actually not straight fwd!!

Could go Titch, but not that keen on his bye and in all honesty he hasn't set the world on fire as yet.
Then there is Treloar. Probably my #1 candidate currently but always worried he will do another silly salmon!
Even think of going down for a cash grab to someone on the rise, like Parish, Heppell or Ash and then have the cash to get Ridley next week!!

EDIT: Marshall looking really tasty!!

Last edited:
Is Dan Houston reliable? Or does he switch positions on a weekly basis making it a bit of a risk?

Dusty's gotta be one of my worst trades in ever. Got him after a 130 and a 100 thinking he was hunting for another brownlow. He then goes at an average of 65 and loses 100k. The injury doesn't help but he was on 25 halfway through the third anyway so wasn't gonna be anything special.

Could've gone Mills and been laughing. Ah well, trading him out this week will be sweet relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back