2021 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

I do remember his Mum being keen for him to come to Brisbane because she wanted him to get away from some of the influences that he had around him. I imagine she is very happy with the way things have gone and I do think he has been an important element in the happy and friendly culture that seems to exist amongst the younger group.

Really? On draft night it appeared like the opposite case was true. Cam looked ecstatic and excited to travel up and move out whilst Cams mum looked absolutely devastated.

I feel sorry for Cam having to deal with the stress of being the number one pick. He is going to be compared against Rowell and Walsh. Stephenson winning the rising star also wouldn't have helped. Now he is out for a good 12 months and likely will take 18 months at least to get back to where he was. Not to mention LDU and Dow are priming up for career best years.

Im just glad we are a good club now and don't need him to be our saviour. Being off Broadway will help Cam focus on his recovery and will help him from flying off the handle like Trengove.

man the mo's we're got up our arsenal are looking real strong.

quality work nakia, real nice. with that hair too... get him on the field! a shame we had to import them in tbh, want a bit more home grown talent. anyone except Andrews though, I don't think he could pull off any facial hair at all.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back