AFL 2022 AFL Round 10

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know why they bother.. they obviously hide it for a reason and then its not even really a promotion.
It's a donation though so won't complain.
possibly to attach all the accounts that watch this forum for their monitoring/limiting purposes. Still going to take their free money until they wont let me

sam wicks 2 goals $5 SB (2.40 elsewhere). last year 5/13. Only 1/4 this year but 2 last week. The games where he didnt kick 2 mostly had a couple shots at goal. only 50% accuracy last year which i guess means we need 4 shots on average hopefully without wind he is a bit better. Seems more likely/reliable than Ladlams or Hickey to me

b365
Parish 35+ @$2.90
Parish 40+ @8.50

Consistently around $4-5 for 40+ at other books

Parish always goes big in the big games, 40+ last 2 ANZAC days, 40+ in dreamtime last year, etc.

Also playing Richmond who are notoriously low possession and let high possession getters run wild

6 days but still. I have nothing to back it up but I'd have thought the difference between 5 & 6 days would be more noticeable than that of 6 & 7 days.

Least it’s not one off 5 days and one off 7 days. We’ve had a few 6 day breaks and they have been our worst performances this season

Blues by 39+ this week is free money.

Sydney beat a bunch of witches hats last weekend.

Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still dozens on the Carlton board who think/want Kemp to play forward as a 3rd tall option, otherwise he’ll probably be omitted. Can still get a risk free play of $50 for 3 on 365, money back if omitted and it’s on if he plays forward. Won’t play defence with Young in.

dumb question, but if I have bonus bets expiring tomorrow, does that mean I have to put them on tonight before midnight or can I put them on tomorrow still?

just some basic bets tomoz night to win me a lil money for a huge saturday boys and plus i kinda hate sydney cause they constantly go in that chip mark game

Otherwise if i was betting normal id go motlop or Wicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back