Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Melbourne -20.5

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the Cox bets, okay, he finished on 1.2, but I still think that was a smart bet at those odds.

Could have easily got 2,3 and even those were good odds. Worth the gamble

i got to confident after yesterdays win lmao shot down a leg again,

funds are starting to look lower then i like ahha need those centrelink paychecks to roll in or the ambitious Youtube career to kick off lmao (Cough yall should support ya boi in a dream cough)

but oh well we on to next week with a brutul MCG Night game on Thursday night wooo

Last edited:
max king + higgins trains to unload on vs the dons at marvel next week

Seems like Mason Cox has been very good for the Pies the last month and if ya can’t admit that then you’re being a hater, good on him.

Seems like Mason Cox has been very good for the Pies the last month and if ya can’t admit that then you’re being a hater, good on him.
he genuinely seems like one of the better personalities the game has aswell, always love when he has an interview or podcast so glad the big fella had a big game

he genuinely seems like one of the better personalities the game has aswell, always love when he has an interview or podcast so glad the big fella had a big game
Agree. His teammates seem to really love him too. He played a solid game today. A couple of crucial marks in defense when the game was on the line too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why he is value as back up. Good leader in the Ressies.

Hold me here but is it just me or is the Pies form happened the minute Grundy got injured…

They look a mile better with Cameron as the ruck and Cox being that FWD/ruck.

I just wonder whether the Pies would look at a Grundy trade post season.

Nice to see Maynard back to form too. Daicos is a jet- I still have SDK as the rising star but Daicos looks a talent

Hold me here but is it just me or is the Pies form happened the minute Grundy got injured…

Nice to see Maynard back to form too. Daicos is a jet- I still have SDK as the rising star but Daicos looks a talent
nah your right, they have been WAY better without him, tbh he has been s**t ever since he signed that 7 year contract

nah your right, they have been WAY better without him, tbh he has been s**t ever since he signed that 7 year contract

Yep for me they have a hard decision to be made. Could they get a top let’s say 12 pick for Grundy? Would that tempt Collingwood?

Cameron was only warming up early in the season.

Feel free to nominate a team that is going to be keen to sign up
Grundy in a five year $5m contract.

Yep for me they have a hard decision to be made. Could they get a top let’s say 12 pick for Grundy? Would that tempt Collingwood?
if there was a mid season draft im sure port would do that deal straight away, i do think the pies are still one more key forward away from contending again so somehow doing a trade where they bring one in is what id do

Cameron was only warming up early in the season.

Feel free to nominate a team that is going to be keen to sign up
Grundy in a five year $5m contract.

Not sure but would have to be a side in a window? Carlton would make sense. Let’s be real he’s a better ruck than Pittonet. Not sure how the financial side of it would go though maybe the Pies foot the bill a bit.

if there was a mid season draft im sure port would do that deal straight away, i do think the pies are still one more key forward away from contending again so somehow doing a trade where they bring one in is what id do

Pies are still a few pieces away. If anything they are overachieving this year but this has been a great year for them

Not sure but would have to be a side in a window? Carlton would make sense. Let’s be real he’s a better ruck than Pittonet. Not sure how the financial side of it would go though maybe the Pies foot the bill a bit.
Well - that would be: “No one in their right mind are recruiting him, and no way known is Collingwood paying him to play against them.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back