List Mgmt. 2022 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other weird thing is we’ve made it pretty clear we’re valuing foot skills this draft yet we’ll probably top the list off with Sullivan and Baker. Just can’t see either being worth a spot
Just praying we have someone we had an eye on slide to the rookie draft that pushes Sullivan and baker down the pecking order

The amount of Defenders going before Phillips shows that clubs do not seem to rate him as much as draft fanatics do.

Teal still on the board as well if we wanted a lock down type. Magor is my rookie preference. Gives us power, speed and goal kicking in the forward half of the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody rapt with this draft for once 😂

Geez it’s so nice watching Clarkes highlights and not seeing him attempt one screamer tbh, just always front and centre - boy do we need that
Looks like even when he goes for his marks he keeps his feet as well which is a bigger problem for Weightman than the screamers imo.

Just based on the highlights & write-ups I've seen (read: nothing) feels like he'd be a shot to slot right in given how tall we'll be up fwd?

What happened to our last two picks?
Passed, to take them to the SSP period (aka sign a player that trains with us over the pre-season) or mid-year draft, and save a bit on the salary cap.

It's the sensible thing to do, if you're not drafting a teenager who the pre-season development would be beneficial

So we have two more spots? Does that include Cat B? So if we go for Oskar Baker with one pick we take in SSP or hold for mid season? Would like to see us take Phillips or Teal but does it look like we won’t take anyone tomorrow?

Looks like even when he goes for his marks he keeps his feet as well which is a bigger problem for Weightman than the screamers imo.

Just based on the highlights & write-ups I've seen (read: nothing) feels like he'd be a shot to slot right in given how tall we'll be up fwd?
Yeah he looks pretty ready to go, would not be surprised at all to see him get a go early! I love the idea of genuine talls & now genuine smalls and no real need for mediums in our forward line besides maybe the mids that role through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back