Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chesser looks a red hot go for D6. They’re training him with the mids
I nean was drafted as a wingman but i think theyve been trying to get him even inside the stoppage a bit

Was named in the A team aswell although with a special mark against his name on the bench in some simulation training they did.

Pretty imoressive to be named in the best side when you didnt start training till early jan

What would be your best 22 for round 1 (Excl guys injured or Tex for example)
Sorry for the delay

FF: Cook - Fogarty - Rachele
HF: McHenry - Thilthorpe - Sloane

C: Hinge - Keays - Dawson
R: O'Brien - Laird - Schoenberg

HB: Milera - Frampton - Smith
FB: Jones - Butts - Doedee

Bench: Berry, Brown, Murray, Crouch

Injured: Seedsman

Sorry for the delay

Spoon 🥄

Sorry for the delay

No Sholl, McAdam, Hately?

Are you really going to play all of Frampton, Murray, Butts and Doedee in the same aide if all are defenders seems crazy tall

Seedsman not right? Missed alot of PS? Hpw longs he expected to miss whats the injury?

Last edited:
No Sholl, McAdam?

Are you really going to play all of Frampton, Murray, Butts and Doedee in the same aide if all are defenders seems crazy tall

Seedsman not right? Missed alot of PS?
Seedsman has on going concussion issues from a training mishap I'm pretty sure

No Sholl, McAdam, Hately?

Seedsman not right? Missed alot of PS? Hpw longs he expected to miss whats the injury?
Yep, no Sholl or Hately .....Mcadam still vying with Rachele & yes could / should get the R1 nod

Doedee is only 187 cm .....Murray 194 cm ....and Frampton is as quick as any 185cm player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate it’s super dry on the GC board can’t get any news, I’m not a local so I can’t sneak down to have a perve either
Believe it or not .....similar on the ADEL board ....biggest team board, but more about history than current team

Only one training report the whole PS ......a barren land for info

Believe it or not .....similar on the ADEL board ....biggest team board, but more about history than current team

Only one training report the whole PS ......a barren land for info

I’m super jealous of Fremantle social media manager, they are getting new content every single day. We get a minute montage of some handballs down the line. Can’t get anything from that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back