Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 19 - League Finals Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merrett got stuck in the crapper there in the last qtr, someone needs to check the latch on that poop chute!

Wait wtf… I just checked Brad Crouch’s half time score. I simply refuse to believe that. Has to be some kind of mistake. That’s usually what I cop from him at full time.

Shocked Mob Wives GIF

Sorry but as a non DC owner that was glorious. Was overdue an old fashioned stinker
Was kicking myself when I punted him for Gawn last week. Turns out I was just a week early… the cream tends to rise to the top eventually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that horrendous (ie delicious) score from DC has hauled me back into a head to head match up that I have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to win.

Need a combined 141 in the second half from Crouch, Marshall and Steele to fall over the line… in the box seat now surely??

Well that horrendous (ie delicious) score from DC has hauled me back into a head to head match up that I have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to win.

Need a combined 141 in the second half from Crouch, Marshall and Steele to fall over the line… in the box seat now surely??
gonna be close.... 150 from all 3 in the next half is likely

gonna be close.... 150 from all 3 in the next half is likely
Yeah all things being equal I should be able to pull it off. But it would only take a quiet half from one of them to ruin the whole show so I’m not counting chickens yet

“Box seat” in 2022 Fantasy?

Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

Back to reality.

I bet he never plays like that 2 month period again.
I'm currently reading this thread and a West Coast match thread with a handful of people bagging out Bailey Williams. If DC wants a job I know where can find one...

Seems it took about a qtr for him to get the memo that i got him in.

Who uses memos ?? How old are you ??

Use a bloody rocket, or better still, the cannon to get your message across...

cannons.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back