Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 24 Discussion - GRAND FINAL WEEK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as I predicted the Div 7 GF comes down to the last game

58 point gap, one unique left, Green v Hewett. Gonna be very close

Wise Ocean Pods has won it. Him and Fleabaggers have exactly the same players leftover.
Fleabaggers traded Doch for Sheezel and Jackson for Flanders but wasn't enough.
Just checked and Wise has Doch still,
Flea had Newman.
Both have Green/Cogs to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2461 all out to finish up. 29 point loss in the end, congrats to DOCKERZ. Guess I’m getting the Collingwood experience in Fantasy haha

Final rank of 21,691.

Again thanks to this board for another great year of banter and fun. Probably the best part about the game. Congrats to the hat winners and high rank finishers.

Now to get some redemption in AFLW Fantasy….

15-1657

I feel it’s gonna be a tight finish for me in the Div 7 GF, DOCKERZ has Clarry, Butters, Rozee and Hewett left for uniques, I have Gawn and Green.

Looping Bont’s VC and taking the 125 and hopefully Gawn goes big
Considerations mate, it sure was tight 33 points is nothing.

I thought I was huge trouble after your Flanders 146 and Scott's 128.

My Captain was an accident tbh, I went to look at it and Saints had started, I'd moved it off the loop early in the week..
Rozee to the rescue, gave me hope.. George just did enough vs Green, but wasn't confident..

Considerations mate, it sure was tight 33 points is nothing.

I thought I was huge trouble after your Flanders 146 and Scott's 128.

My Captain was an accident tbh, I went to look at it and Saints had started, I'd moved it off the loop early in the week..
Rozee to the rescue, gave me hope.. George just did enough vs Green, but wasn't confident..
Thanks mate

Rozee and Butters was definitely the difference

rank 1115 in the end

I learnt that a midprice patch job can salvage some rank but ultimately not good enough strategy to go top 100. Just missed every good rookie and had to revert to midpriced madness. It can work if you jump off them at the right time maybe. Also it's so hard to chase rank later on, you really need to go hard early and then hold on. Think I'm slowly getting the hang of the game but I need better cash gen next year

Such a mixed bag this round. Big scores from Stewart, Bont, Merrett, Flanders, RoMa and Rozee offset by Darcy Wilmot on my bench outscoring Newman, Steele, Taranto, Jackson and Cameron. My goal for the round was to crack the top 20k and I finished just short at 20,430. Pretty happy with the back 3/4 of the season, moving up 32k places after the carnage of rounds 5 & 6 (Doc, LDU, Bazlenka, Day & Green injuries).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back