Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Welcome back to yet another round of AFL Footy .....maybe not so important for many Coaches here, but certainly for those in cut throat Fantasy Prelim Finals

Checkout this week's match-ups ....there are some rippers

However, there are also a number of teams bunched up on the ladder, in what could be a season defining round

1692243722955.png

SAINTS versus GEEL
Safe to say ...whoever loses this game, it's season over
Talk about tagging Stewart is grossly unfair to us Coaches .....I say tit for tat ...now who is it that I don't have from the Saints, I'm happy to get tagged ?

Is there any chance Steele can do something useful ....he's my Whitfield of 2023 🤮

SYD versus CROWS
Likewise season over for the Crows, if they lose at home ....there's no doubt, the resurgence of Matt Crouch has negatively impacted Laird's scoring
Crows have no-one capable of going with Gulden either .....but nor do the Swans have an ability to cover Dawson

GWS versus ESS
Yep, season over for whoever loses this match .....poor % is going to be the factor here
Can Merrett get back to some form ? ......Green should reign supreme with no real matchup .....and Parish is still, according to my info, looking for an extra $100K on his ESS Contract for next year

So all the Finals contenders are playing off

To all the Coaches fortunate to be in League Prelim Finals ......best of luck

celebrate WW.gif

Last edited:
Should Dunkley be benched with the emergency after his terrible scores in the past two weeks? From what he said on his podcast, it wasn't injury related. He just couldn't get near it...

Should Dunkley be benched with the emergency after his terrible scores in the past two weeks? From what he said on his podcast, it wasn't injury related. He just couldn't get near it...
If you can loop, you should do it. Plays the first game of the round, no real reason not to.

No joy for me with finals in the big footy leagues, knocked out in SS last year and lost an elim by a close margin this year. Just hoping to finish inside the top 3.5k and at least beat my overall rank from last year of 4.6k.

Tempted to risk dunks vc tonight in an easy match up and can play offensively due to daicos and jdg being out. Confident in Roma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain why big O, witts and Reeves are restrictive? I don't understand. They are slow and robotic, why can't faster ruck burn them around the ground? I get in ruck contests it's hard but surely they aren't restrictive around the ground yet generally seem to be

Can someone explain why big O, witts and Reeves are restrictive? I don't understand. They are slow and robotic, why can't faster ruck burn them around the ground? I get in ruck contests it's hard but surely they aren't restrictive around the ground yet generally seem to be
Being quicker around the ground isn't that much of an advantage as teams aren't looking to pinpoint their ruckman on a searching lead.

The instances where they look to pass it to the ruckman is pretty much the dump kick down the line and the likes of Witts and co. are difficult to take a contested mark against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back