Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Banner-Finals_Grand-Final-x-200.png

Yes Folks ....after a long and arduous season .....there is but a lucky few that have climbed the mountain, both in Rankings and Leagues

This week is Grand Final Week of our BigFooty Comps .....congratulations to those who have made the Grand Final, and may the best Coach win

For those posters who frequent the board ....thankyou for your contributions & comradery .....we hope to see you during the off-season in the planning thread, discussing game changes, trades, rookies ....and of course Strategies

Last edited:
TedDougChris how's the washup & Grand Final in the Draft Leagues ?

We have a 1st v 5th Grand Final this week, while I successfully finished 116th in a 16 team league, but still higher than Zevon !!

Breust Almighty takes on Beano's Brigade in an epic battle of the ages....

The pre-finals formline went out the window, with both 2nd and 4th going out in straight sets....

Regret not getting parish. He's had a good finish to the season. Zez (who I picked up 3 weeks ago) finally repaying the faith after two sub par games

Good start to the weekend if you're not a dons fan

VC on Merrett which is nice, wouldn't surprise me if Bont goes better though but ill take it.
Up to 140 now with 2 mins to go. Can't not take that from ur VC. Wish I had of VC'd him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all!

Would greatly appreciate any views please.

I'm in the finals of my draft league; would you take De Goeys 101 loopholed and risk no emergency? Who would you not play?

I was also going to take Parish's 112, even though I have Marshall.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230826-053703.png
    Screenshot_20230826-053703.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230826-053707.png
    Screenshot_20230826-053707.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 38
Happy with Merrett as VC which I’ll take, and stoked with Titch’s 115 at M8.

407/2 C

Who do we think gets the Fin tag? Brayshaw or Serong. I have both but have other issues to deal with (Doc and Ziebell) but I can loop one of them with Hewett

Who do we think gets the Fin tag? Brayshaw or Serong. I have both but have other issues to deal with (Doc and Ziebell) but I can loop one of them with Hewett
It says he's tagging Ryan??? As if Ryan is even an influential player worth tagging. I'm only complaining because I just brought Ryan in this week lol.

EDIT: also didn't need to trade Serong after all, but looks like he's the one they should be tagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back