Game Day Round 2023 Fantasy Round 23 Discussion - Finals are a Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok
But he changed C from Gawn (last night) to English so thought would let him know Incas he missed it

Ok but again English's game hadn't started so what he may have actually done is put his donut ruck on the field and captained them.

King Tenz

I know I am versing you in div 3 prelim

But you realise that chesser is green dot playing and you need to trade him to red dot to get Sheezel E score
No worries, I did trade him to a red dot.

Thanks lol

You had me worried for a sec lmao

Would've been better off if I didn't trade this round 🙄
Flanders and Cameron out
Bont and 200k rookie in

I didn't expect to win any of my matches this week so I switched to Bont C just to be different because they were both going English, lol. Should've just stuck to my original plan.
One of the pods this week said to just keep the C on the rucks because they won't get tagged. It seems very prudent this late in the season with how good the ruck options are. The problem I find with the whole thing is the teams that are tagging are largely the teams no longer in contention. It makes little sense for why Bont is down today, Merrett last week, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t, that's rough. Wonder if anyone copped the LDU/Newcombe double this week?
Pretty sure I saw someone who traded LDU to Newcombe. Hopefully they had time to edit the trade

Pretty happy with my 2 trade ins, Bont with the C for a 288, Treloar 143, already had English for 147. 578 from 3 players, nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back