Status
Not open for further replies.

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
Seems even our thread starters have packed it in for 2023. TedDougChris , you'll never make mod now. (Jokes)

Last round, empty your bank, trade in players who have something to play for (finals, Brownlow, Coleman)
And the highly recommended move to,
Trade out those who've bugged you all year.
(Send their behinds packing)

I got rid of Macrae last week, sweet move after starting the season with him. Never again.
My ranking has plummeted to 8,600 odd from inside the top 5k over the course of the finals.

One last hurrah,

LDU to Bont
Ziebell to Butters.

Can't believe we're at the end of the season. Seems like last week we were talking about bye structures.

Last year I was playing for pride in the last round, now I have a chance to win a league (BF DIV 7) for the first time.

Trying to think matchup and the best trade to use up all my bank. Seems a bit of a waste to leave 100k there

Can't believe we're at the end of the season. Seems like last week we were talking about bye structures.

Last year I was playing for pride in the last round, now I have a chance to win a league (BF DIV 7) for the first time.

Trying to think matchup and the best trade to use up all my bank. Seems a bit of a waste to leave 100k there
You get a special badge for league wins (pretty sure they only display on PC/Desktop mode though.
All the best in the GF, you beat me week 1 and I had luxury/improve my side trades even at last bye week. It just didn't work, and I've still got Wilmots cash on the bench.

You get a special badge for league wins (pretty sure they only display on PC/Desktop mode though.
All the best in the GF, you beat me week 1 and I had luxury/improve my side trades even at last bye week. It just didn't work, and I've still got Wilmots cash on the bench.
Thanks dude!

I'm thinking of doing a loop strategy for the last round, especially considering that the Dons play Friday night and i have Nic Martin who's role has been screwed. Bench him and chuck the E on him and hope he goes big, if not I've got a trade free to bring someone in.

Seems even our thread starters have packed it in for 2023. @TedDougChris , you'll never make mod now. (Jokes)

Look, I'm only trying to get to Mod so I can do this to WaynesWorld19 - which I think you will all agree is fair and reasonable...

guillotine.gif

Seems even our thread starters have packed it in for 2023. TedDougChris , you'll never make mod now. (Jokes)

Last round, empty your bank, trade in players who have something to play for (finals, Brownlow, Coleman)
And the highly recommended move to,
Trade out those who've bugged you all year.
(Send their behinds packing)

I got rid of Macrae last week, sweet move after starting the season with him. Never again.
My ranking has plummeted to 8,600 odd from inside the top 5k over the course of the finals.

One last hurrah,

LDU to Bont
Ziebell to Butters.
Is there a designated thread starter ? .....🤣

Sorry .....I've been renaming 600 movies on my hard-drive ....damn software changes ....and it's become all-consuming

Is there a designated thread starter ? .....🤣

Sorry .....I've been renaming 600 movies on my hard-drive ....damn software changes ....and it's become all-consuming
Haha, nuh, just our general Wayne and his lieutenant that usually start them.

I used to rename hard drive movies.
Ones I downloaded had names like 17547827475828.mpeg
It was real hard to keep track of the ones I wanted to watch. ;)

Traded out Macrae for a red dot so I could take Hewy's 106 last week. That's left me with $630k in the bank and ziebell's $$$ to go Christmas shopping.
dreams worth more than money shopping GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be a sign. 0K remaining for my final trades, of this dog's breakfast of a season :tearsofjoy:

Hewett > M. Crouch
Serong > Treloar
M.Crouch is a good shout (got him last week) as he's playing for a contract, so I could add that to my OP criteria,
Finals on the line? Top 2/4/8?
Brownlow?
Coleman?
Contract?

Hmm, Brisbane play the day before Port/Richmond & Sydney/Melbourne

Lions
will absolutely want that top two spot and home finals given their stark home/away from difference at times this year.
Plus, Lions vs Saints, plenty of points on offer.

Top 4 teams can't be dislodged,
If the dogs come out to atone for last week's dismal effort and beat Geelong in Geelong Saturday night, they might just overtake GWS in the 8.

GWS then have the final game of the round to reclaim a top 8 spot, or miss out.

If dogs win, GWS trade in might be good.

Last edited:
Safest mid under 885k? Thinking libba but worried about an Atkins run with. Mcrouch probably a safe 110 on WC. TT to Crouch seems wrong but TT is just hard to watch

think they stopped doing badges after I won one last year

Must be a sign. 0K remaining for my final trades, of this dog's breakfast of a season :tearsofjoy:

Hewett > M. Crouch
Serong > Treloar
Do you think Treloar will keep the amount of midfield rotations with Libba back? I got him in last week because Libba was out.

Do you think Treloar will keep the amount of midfield rotations with Libba back? I got him in last week because Libba was out.

No idea tbh, but he was scoring higher with Libba in too, and Macrae and Smith look to be the scapegoats when it comes to mid rotations.

Honestly don't care either, haha. Last round, and may switch it to someone else too...but who knows. May even be Libba?

Just waiting for this year to FINALLY end :tearsofjoy:

Probably Serong and Short out

Going full blown PODs to finish.. Amon or Treloar and then maybe someone to hold up a low 100 fort hopefully - Young or similar

I'm actually tempted to trade bray over TT anyways now. With hawks being the most restrictive for mids in the past month, even without the possible tag threat, he could be an 80. That, or if he starts going off, finn will easily switch onto him.

He's switched opposition's so many times in the past to cool off players. But brayshaw hasn't been damaging at all this year.

Probably just a one down to get Ziebell up to Ryan. Means finishing with Titch on field but can’t be helped. Bring on 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back