Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 24 Discussion - GRAND FINAL WEEK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serong out...ahhh that was a mistake. At least it was to Treloar, so no harm no foul.

Dunks with a poo score, but otherwise solid final round and likely score ok. What could of been this season...

1508/12 (VC)

Oliver, Newman, Rozee, Butters, T. Green, Cogs, Taranto, Gulden, Short, Hewett to come

Last edited:
George Hewett

You’ve been a champ the last 3 weeks. I need one more game though. Grand final. Cmon Super Hewy just one more ton to give me a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, highest rank before this season was 20k xD. But i wont win a hat, just alot of points early on this round. I ruined my hat chance when i traded out Marshall to Gawn 3 weeks ago to try and have a chance at it as i was 280 at the time.

Insane that if i kept Marshall and went Newman over Short id say i would finish top 100.
Shouldn't have too many regrets those the sort of ballsy moves you have to make at the pointy end to give yourself a chance. Congrats on the nuts season

Guy who was 2nd overall gonna fall short by 25 points going Sic (vc) into Daws (c)

Zez VC on Friday night which I thought looked a moral would have landed him the car
The Jackson to Flanders trade was a big boost.
  • Doch to Bailey Scott over Sheezel would've done it too
  • Captaining Rozee or Marshall would've done it too
All hindsight. Bad luck to the guy. Came close.

Shouldn't have too many regrets those the sort of ballsy moves you have to make at the pointy end to give yourself a chance. Congrats on the nuts season
Only problem is if i stayed with course with him i had enough POD's to make the top 100 anyway. ill Probably add the points up alone from Marshall > Gawn afterwards and see :p. Thanks mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back